Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glen Beck on Illegal Immigrations tonight

Glen Beck is covering the arrests at Swift tonight and threat on Tom Tancredo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Miami-Dade police as well as the secret service had best be investigating this threat and who ever did it had best be thrown in jail and the keys removed for at least 20 years if not more

Okay what did I miss? Is this the bomb threat you are referring to?
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

They are going to blow up something because a lawmaker said something they didn't like???? Sounds 3rd world to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is safe to assume it must be a duck. In 3rd world dictatorships free speach is stifled through violence. Seems to me that if the owners of the restaurant believed the threat to be credible and canceled a political speaking opportunity... then its safe to assume Miami is now like a third world country.

I'd say "those people" who made the threat and stormed the office just validated Tom Tancredo's point...

Its been awhile since I've been there. The reason I never returned was it was then as it apparently is now. 20 years ago it looked like a 3rd world country in many ways. You didn't want to use a rental car for fear of car jackings, you could not see the attendant through the bullet proof glass of quick stop shops and gas stations and the streets in smaller towns in the surrounding area literally rolled up the side walks after dark. Pretty bizarre then, I can only imagine what it is like now.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Is that what it's going to come down to? We cave in to the illegals or they will start throwing bombs and riot in the streets.

Is that what it's going to come down to? We cave in to the illegals or they will start throwing bombs and riot in the streets.
    If I told you where I think it will come down to you would need a drink and be packing up to move out of the epicenter.