Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck - Coming up Atlanta the hotbed of drug cartels

Coming up after the commercial Glenn will be talking about Atlanta, GA becoming the hotbed of drug cartels.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can someone watch the replay and record this. Lawenforcer are you around. We need this on YouTube.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't record it for ya Gogo (wish i could but ). It was a good spot of news that i had NO idea was going on in Atlanta . Guess MSM is to busy with the jr senator from ill to report important news to the people .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I know every time I see something like this I think I should get a recorder.

i saw it and that was a scary story

Coming up, chaos and violence on our southern border is spilling in now into the heart of America. I`m going to tell you how Atlanta has become the latest battleground for Mexican drug cartels. Don`t go anywhere. You won`t believe this story.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

BECK: For the last days, we have talked about our wide open borders and how they have led to companies exploiting illegal aliens in what I believe is nothing less than modern-day slavery.

But there`s another side of our borders; nothing more than a line on the map and that is drugs. You`re not going to see much about it in the mainstream media. And for some reason, this just isn`t a topic anymore.

The Mexican side of the border is essentially a war zone with the Mexican government fighting, losing, or sometimes in collusion with the heavily-armed drug cartels. And news flash, the river isn`t going to hold that one back.

Gwinnett County, Georgia, this is over 1,000 miles from our U.S.- Mexico border. They have already had nine drug-related kidnappings this year. In one incident it just happened a couple weeks ago, DEA agents raided a home and charged three men, all illegal aliens, with kidnapping and conspiracy to distribute cocaine after finding that they chained this to a wall and beat him for nearly a week in an effort to collect $300,000 in drug debt.

There are no good guys in this story except the people who on the front line, like Rodney Benson. He is the Special Agent-in-Charge of the Atlanta Field Division of the DEA.

Rodney, thank you so much for being on the program. It has taken us quite a while to bring you on the air and have you talk about what`s going on in Atlanta.

RODNEY BENSON, SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE OF DEA, ATLANTA: Glad to be here.

BECK: It`s absolutely on fire.

Let`s start, what did I miss about that guy who was chained to the wall? Tell me a little bit about this.

BENSON: He was a distributor of narcotics up the East Coast, and he was lowered down under a ruse to come down and see the Mexican suppliers here in Atlanta.

And when he went to a house just in the metro area, he was pulled into a garage where seven armed men took him, took him out, essentially beat him, brought him down into the basement of this house where he was shackled in this unfinished basement. And his hands were cuffed. Then they took rolls of duct tape and essentially his entire face, his nose, pretty much everything was just covered with tape.

And over the course of a week, we became aware of this. And what we ended up doing, Glenn, through a number of different investigative means, we found the house where this individual was being held. And what we did was we conducted a rescue operation. And this individual, when we found him, was chained in the basement, severely dehydrated and he was beaten as well.

BECK: Okay.

BENSON: And we saved his life.

BECK: All right, is it true that some of these people that are kidnapping in Atlanta are as young as 16 years old? The kidnappers?

BENSON: We`re seeing younger individuals being deployed by Mexican cartel leadership up into the United States to work for these cartels.

BECK: Okay, there are two people who have a little bit of credibility on this. There`s the Gwinnett D.A. that said this is not a blip. This is significant in what`s going on here. U.S. Attorney for the northern part of Georgia said, we are about to see the extreme violence that is happening south of the border happen here in America.

Not a lot of people because nobody is really covering this in the mainstream media, but we`re watching it. The violence south of the border is off the charts. It`s more violent there than it is in Baghdad or Afghanistan. They`re beheading people.

Do you believe this is the kind of stuff that is coming our way if we don`t do something and pay attention to this?

BENSON: What we`re doing, Glenn, is we`re aggressively attacking that problem. Clearly, Mexican drug trafficking organizations are the dominant force that we`re facing here in the metro area. They`re responsible for the lion`s share of cocaine and methamphetamine and marijuana and black tar heroin that`s being distributed here.

It`s coming here; it`s going up the Eastern Seaboard.

We`re facing a very -- it`s a challenge for us. They`re getting more sophisticated. They`re absolutely armed to the teeth; AK-47s and other weapons.

BECK: And they`re targeting this county because this is a large Hispanic community. So these drug gangs are just kind of trying to blend in to the Hispanic community.

What is the reaction for the community? Are they standing up? Or are they afraid?

BENSON: It`s not just that county, Glenn. What you have is multiple counties in metro Atlanta. Now we`re seeing it, too, in a big way in North Carolina.

BECK: Are the communities standing up, or are they being intimidated and afraid, like they are in Mexico now?

BENSON: The community is reporting information to police. And that`s what they should continue to do. There`s a steady stream of tips and leads that come into law enforcement that we`re able to react to and I don`t anticipate that stopping anytime soon.

BECK: Okay. Thank you very much, sir. Appreciate your time and keep fighting the good fight.

BENSON: Thanks, Glenn.