Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Will there be a youtube video of it later? I have this feeling the way this day is going, that I will end up missing this as it airs at 3pm Pacific and my day is looking crammed.
    yes, there are two youtube videos right now.
    this is where fox news got the story from.

i guess if you go to foxnews.com or foxnation.com
    i know its on the last on

Looks like so far that my prediction was true. No other MSM has covered this story as of now. I find this despicable and especially troubling. Is our country in THIS much trouble???
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Will there be a youtube video of it later? I have this feeling the way this day is going, that I will end up missing this as it airs at 3pm Pacific and my day is looking crammed.
    AE, the complete transcript, audio and video can be found at

www.biggovernment.com

Meagan Kelly just said on Bill O'Reilly that she has a whole lot more on ACORN that will be brought out tomorrow. She said it was bigger than this, if I heard her right.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Meagan Kelly just said on Bill O'Reilly that she has a whole lot more on ACORN that will be brought out tomorrow. She said it was bigger than this, if I heard her right.
    AWESOME lets get all the crap out in the open so they can quit sweeping it under the carpet!!!!

Well, I think Fox is going to keep causing a stink until this administration cleans up its act. Keep the pressure right on these crooks, that's what I say.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i thought she said that it was a special they were working on or something.
    either way. the more stuff that is brought out, the better

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    The evidence just keeps piling up. To quote a line from Ghostbusters..."Something is wrong, something is VERY wrong"!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

AE

What little of Glenn Beck I was able to watch, he had the young woman on who funded this expose' herself, and he said to her that he had asked her to not expose herself publically anymore (I think he actually said "I begged you, please do not expose yourself").

I am anxious to see Acorn taken down, but in that my hopes and prayers are that all groups that have been in cahoots with Acorn will be investigated, and if found cheating the system, as well as with having federal funds while doing it, will be prosecuted, and put out of business for good.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    This morning they exposed the DC based ACORN office, essentially giving the pimp and prostitute on how to evade taxes. ACORN must be shut down.

William Barret Travis

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast