Obama claims one day everyone will want to take credit for Obamacare

Friday, Sep 27, 2013 at 3:15 PM EDT

Video at the Page Link:

The President really does think government healthcare is the best way for America to go as evidenced by his embracing the ‘Obamacare’ moniker. He’s doubling down and going all in on this healthcare bill in the belief that it will cement his legacy as one of the greatest presidents of all time. The media is already doing that so it’s not like he had to go through all the trouble.
TheBlaze reported:
“Once it’s working really well, I guarantee you, they will not call it Obamacare,” Obama told a crowd in Largo, Md. Thursday. “Here is a prediction for you. A few years from now, when people are using this to get coverage, everybody is feeling good about the choices they’ve got, there are going to be a whole bunch of folks that will say, yeah, yeah, I always thought this provision was excellent. I voted for that thing. You watch. It will not be called Obamacare.”
“I’m going to throw down the gauntlet on his side. Good or bad, in one year, in three years, in five years, for the rest of my life any government healthcare I will give him full credit for. I will always – beginning January 1 when it’s not costing me $20 to say it – I will always call it by his name,” Glenn said.
“Here’s the thing. It’s decay. It’s the way of life. Everything decays. So if you’re starting with a train wreck, it decays into what? The Ebola virus? What does it decay to? It’s going to be horrible! Horrible. And that’s cool. I can guarantee you. Mr. President, when our relatives are not able to get the care that they desire and they need because of shortages, I will give you the credit. When our nurses and our doctors have become so unfeeling and so uncaring because of what government healthcare does to doctors and nurses and they can’t even get anybody to come give them a drink of water, as it is now in universal healthcare in Great Britain, and they are parched to death, I will give you credit.”
“And if it turns out that everybody, everybody has great healthcare and it’s working so well, let me say ‑‑ and everybody’s feeling good about the choices they have and every provision is excellent and everybody can get coverage, and it really is this utopian dream and it’s better than what we’ve experienced with free market healthcare, well, I have to tell you, I may not only just call it after your name, I may be willing to go with the rest of the press and say you must be some sort of deity. Because that ain’t gonna happen. Never has. It never has. Talk to the people in anyplace. Talk to the people in Canada that are coming across the border for our healthcare. Talk to all the people, even the dictators that come to our country because of our healthcare. It’s not going to happen, Mr. President. But I guarantee you, if it does, I will admit that I was wrong. But as of January 1, I’m never going to call it anything but that.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/09/27/...for-obamacare/