Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck right now!

Glenn's just getting started! ON TV

Says City Bank is doing the same as Bank of America....and what I sent his this morning...Wells Fargo.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Watching it now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, me too, I like the rant!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Money trumps EVERYTHING!"
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I will catch him at 11 tonight, we are being sold down the river people.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Glenn's guest said that he hears the politicians say they don't hear from their constituents on illegal aliens..!

www.congress.org is full of letters about this subject......they are either lying or their aides aren't giving them the emails.

April
    I saw Glenn too. It is great to see media coverage on this fiasco and people are now getting as upset as we have been for months.

Yes Nitty, we are being sold down the river, but I will be d___d if I will go easily!

Glenn's guest said that he hears the politicians say they don't hear from their constituents on illegal aliens..! Shocked Shocked
    moose: Yeah, I heard that - but you and I know, that we're not the silent ones.

Oh, yeah, his guest was Steve Camarota of CIS (www.cis.org) who does pretty good interviews on the subject (IMHO)

I just don't understand how a Bank is more concerned about people who supposidly work for for slave wages than they do for long term customers. There's alot more money out there that they are making than they try to get us to beleive. Sending BILLIONS back to Mexico....buying homes, driving cars, and spending money like water and they're doing this on minimum wage jobs? I sure could do better if I didn't have to pay taxes, pay for insurance and got everything else for free too.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I just don't understand how a Bank is more concerned about people who supposidly work for for slave wages than they do for long term customers. There's alot more money out there that they are making than they try to get us to beleive. Sending BILLIONS back to Mexico....buying homes, driving cars, and spending money like water and they're doing this on minimum wage jobs? I sure could do better if I didn't have to pay taxes, pay for insurance and got everything else for free too.
    Yeah, they don't have to pay for health insurance, and all the taxes that pay for their education, food stamps, and incarceration.....we all could buy new cars if we didn't have to fund the world! Except I'm boycotting new cars now.