Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    You have a right to believe in what ever you want...I was not referring to any one person..I only meant a lot of people try to live by the Ten Commandments, you can not group all people in anyone group..

NOW, all of this religion talk just separates people, everyone has a right to believe what ever or who ever they want...the fact is Glenn Beck has a right to talk about what ever he wants, I happen to like and enjoy him, since we live ( at least for the present time) still in a free country YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR CHANNEL and ignore him!

But bashing him to a lot of people in a forum where a lot of people like him and listen to him everyday is just not necessary..."CHANGE THE CHANNEL". and dividing people over religion is also not necessary, we are the "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" we can believe how ever you want!

I will not address this thread again, we have more important things to accomplish, which is the reason we are here "Illegal Immigration", not to fight over a subject people have been fighting about for century's and never managed to solve....but don't divide alipacers. !
    If bashing Beck is the only way we can get people like you to realize that he is NOT on your side, and we can remove the cobwebs from your eyes, then so be it. You get your "news" from Beck, which is not a reliable source. Would it kill you to actually do some research BEFORE you praise the messiah Beck? Then you would know that he is full of crap, and only does what he does for RATINGS!!

How is it that you would believe that other MSM channels are propaganda, but it just so happens that the one channel you agree with is all of a sudden right? WAKE UP!!!!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    RELIGION...NOT GOD...divides people.

I think this is a point that is SO IMPORTANT to make!!!!

If you look at God as an entity with feelings...it becomes very clear that He has been used and abused right along with everyone else where radical religious ideology has been used to hurt control invade conquer abuse molest and mislead for political and financial profit...

This was why God and man were to be a one on one thing and not organized for power. Power ALWAYS becomes abusive.
    BINGO!! We have a winner! I believe in God, but I refuse to take away the rights of other people based on my BELIEF. This is where I have issues. You and I might not believe in abortion, but I have NO RIGHT to play God and FORCE my belief on other people. That would be unfair to people like XFighter. He has his RIGHT to believe what he wants, without the religious making law FOR him.

I don't trust Glenn Beck as far as I can throw him. He basically raped Debra Medina to give Amnesty Rick Perry in Texas another term; without a run-off and a chance to expose Perry's slacka** record on illegals in Texas.

I've seen videos with Glenn Beck says he hates the families of 9/11 victims..

He is just an actor, who is paid very well; not only by FOX News but by those that pay him under to get their points across.

When Beck comes on, FOX goes off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I don't trust Glenn Beck as far as I can throw him. He basically raped Debra Medina to give Amnesty Rick Perry in Texas another term; without a run-off and a chance to expose Perry's slacka** record on illegals in Texas.

He is just an actor, who is paid very well; not only by FOX News but by those that pay him under to get their points across.

Wow...I just saw his show today and it was wonderful!!! I think if you want to make claims like these you should post the links to support them...otherwise...leave it alone.

Banned

I would like to see these videos you talk of. Do you have a link to them or any hard evidence besides you posting it?

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod

I would like to see these videos you talk of. Do you have a link to them or any hard evidence besides you posting it?
    Okay, here's the one where he says he hates the families of 9/11 victims.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU

Also, the Medina thing was recent, and we have an entire thread about it. You can see the proof over there.

I have plenty of more videos like this. Beck is a HACK, and he has people eating from the palm of his hand. Propaganda works!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod

Okay, here's the one where he says he hates the families of 9/11 victims.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU

Also, the Medina thing was recent, and we have an entire thread about it. You can see the proof over there.

I have plenty of more videos like this. Beck is a HACK, and he has people eating from the palm of his hand. Propaganda works!!
    Good find. And wow, that's very "Christian" of him. Yup, believing in that god of his is certainly making him a good person . Anyways, proud to say I don't watch or listen to this sad excuse for a political show on what is supposed to be a news channel.

It's a fake spoof.... The video does not play out the whole video... Just like taking sound bite out of Rush...

This is a bit of it...I will admit that I like Glenn...ohhhh I know...I am a scary guy.... but I do understand the point he was making... I guess I hate victims too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wkWrxDIDns

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234