Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck target of smear campaign by radical marxist group

(quote)

Glenn Beck target of smear campaign by radical marxist groups

April 07, 2010 11:50 AM EDT (Updated: April 07, 2010 05:42 PM

...with their proverbial hands in the pockets of the US government.

Three organizations with close ties to the President of the United States are teaming up for an all-out assault on Glenn Beck and the Glenn Beck Program.

Anyone who puts God, Family, and the US Constitution first, according to these militants, should be shut down???

If on the slight chance you do not know what this is about, Glenn Beck has been busy exposing the radical extremists who helped write the Healthcare/Education Bill and the Stimulus/Jobs Bill.

The major players in this boycott campaign are just a few of the groups Glenn Beck exposed to the public, what their real agendas are.

It is no wonder they want him to "Sit down and shut up!" They are rallying to squash Glenn Beck's Freedom of Speech. This should come as no surprise to us, since Obama and his advisers are in the process of fundamentally changing the US Constitution and the United States itself right before our eyes.

Let us look at the radical groups who want Glenn Beck to stop telling people who they really are and what they really do.

This photo from color of change may be one of those voter registration pics, but sources could not say. I know I would definitely have changed my vote to Obama if I saw these radicals mobilizing on my block. How about you, would you change your vote?

On this organization's website, they say this is what they want:

"Color of Change exists to strengthen Black America's political voice. Our goal is to empower our members—Black Americans and our allies—to make government more responsive to the concerns of Black Americans and to bring about positive political and social change for everyone."

Someone should send this group a memo to let them know that voters elected the first black president of the US last year. They are a little behind the times.

They also fail to tell you that their co-founder, Van Jones, whom they claim is currently inactive in the group, yet still list his name on the site, is a 9/11 truther and a supporter of the Free Mumia radicals. These people want a cop-killer to go free.

"Such a human waste"

Oh, and then Van Jones was also an adviser to Obama, his green job's Czar, or as the White House described him, Special Advisor for Green Jobs at the White House Council on Environmental Quality, AND he's a self-proclaimed Communist!

Does this group only look to hire cop killers? I do not see the connection.

They are currently asking Glenn Beck's advertisers to stop sponsoring hate by getting people to sign a petition that links "threatening calls, racist taunts and dangerous behavior" to the Tea Partiers and "Tea Party" Republicans across the country.

My guess is that the advertisers who receive this petition will first check the polls and note that 78% of Americans are against the diabolically high spending within the Obama administration. They will know that Americans are against the government takeover of our Healthcare.

Glenn Beck's advertisers will also know that Americans are against the next big thing coming from the White House, and that is giving full citizen rights to illegal immigrants and members of the drug cartel sneaking into our country on a daily basis.

This petition will do nothing, because I assume Glenn's advertisers are already fans of the show.

In addition, someone should tell the radicals at Color of Change that the photo they have of Glenn Beck supposedly saying that Glenn Beck is a racist, is a picture of Glenn on a different Fox program. I believe it is a picture of him on the Fox and Friends show that runs from 7-9 am on FOX.

Not only is the picture wrong, the last line of the petition says,

"I urge you to immediately cease all advertising on the Glenn Beck Program on the FOX News Channel."

(quote)

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.acti ... 4978157828

2 Chronicles 7:14

It is written,.. if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Cable News Ratings for Tuesday, April 6, 2010

5PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
    Glenn Beck – 2,336,000 viewers (610,000) (1,092,000)
    Situation Room—580,000 viewers (100,000) (191,000)
    Hardball w/ C. Matthews – 514,000 viewers (88,000) (225,000)
    Fast Money – 269,000 viewers (64,000) (138,000)
    Showbiz Tonight —159,000 viewers (a scratch w/37,000) (64,000)

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/07/ca ... 2010/47687

Let them cry for a boycott!! He blows everyone else in his time frame out of the water and will continue to do so.

Glenn said something today about a FORBES article on friday to really show how the boycott is working.

im thinking its not working all that well if forbes is doing a story

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Glenn said something today about a FORBES article on friday to really show how the boycott is working.

im thinking its not working all that well if forbes is doing a story

Saw that too. Glenn is on the cover of Forbes magazine.

I saw Glenn holding up the issue of Forbes. I would say that the boycott is not working too, as you both suggest.

Also, Sean Hannity was at an event last night that included Congress member Michele Bachmann and former Governor Sarah Palin. The crowd was really large, and Sean asked how many of those there, were Tea Party members. Lots of cheering. He also mentioned that amnesty was one of the things that this White House was considering.

2 Chronicles 7:14

It is written,... if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AHHH, more hate and racism from the other side

Ya I saw Glenn also and I'd say their little game is not working either, the only way they are going to shut up Glenn Beck is if FOX turns against him and the American people as CNN did to Dobbs.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)