Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    If you are one of the many that bad mouth Beck for what ever your reason is... If you have not watched one of his shows... Please...please...at least watch one...any one...and then come back and bad mouth him...
    Beck was the antithesis to Lou Dobbs' rhetoic when he was on CNN, then he gets shipped over to FOX and suddenly he morphs into Lou Dobbs on steroids!

Beck is an actor...an entertainer. Nothing more. A "news script" is put in front of him and he reads it. That's what ALL of the talking heads on these mainstream media "news shows" are...ACTORS. There are no real news anchors, presenting the news they have researched and "dug up," it's all been done for them and written for them by the writing staff og the CORPORATION. Doesn't anyone see this?

We no longer just have "the news of the day presented to us in an unbiased sharing of information...it's all programmed, cut, rearranged and packaged to be fed to the public with whatever slant the gov't wants the CORPORATIONS to put on it, if anything newsworthy is reported at all! I only saw one news anchor ever cry on air.... one time.... when I was growing up and it was an obvious welling up of tears, but he at least had the dignity and integrity to hold it together and that was Walter Cronkite, when he announced that President Kennedy had died. That was acceptable and unstaged. Glenn Beck is basically a circus clown.
    I think maybe I am not making my point. The "persona" Glenn Beck is exactly as you say. Yes...entertainment business is just that. The "pipe" thing I think is funny. Beck is just a guy...an entertainer...and some times comic.

I guess the analogy for me would be "don't hate god...cuz you don't like the preacher..."

It is the "Glenn Beck Show" that I am touting...not Glenn Beck. It is the message that the producers are getting out that is amazing to me. Glenn Beck may have little to do with any of it and is simply learning as he goes along. But the show information is invaluable...and I think he does an adequate job portraying it...

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofit
    The only thing that ticks me off about Glenn is his insistence on using that stupid professor pipe stunt. It makes him look stupid! Otherwise he does present the facts for all to see.

Don't tell johnnyyuma you don't like his avatar....

I don't think you guys are giving Glenn enough credit for the fact that he is actually studying, reading, relaying and teaching our history. He is teaching us things that have been lost in translation due to the idiots that run our school systems and the politicians who ignore true history.

I think he acts silly a lot (can't stand it when he cries) but he does not come from an acting background. He is an alcoholic, born again Christian who truly believes in our laws and constitution is is trying to teach it in a format no one else has.

I hope he proves me right that he is a man of his words and he believes in what he speaks. I was very disappointed with lou dobbs and his 'change of heart.'

I truly think at this time, we need to listen at least to what he is teaching even you don't like him personally.

. . . prove me right Glenn . . . don't disappoint us!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

JAK
    I don't mind the pipe, I can live with it or without it... its the information and the corruption that he exposes that keeps me tuned in... everyday.

However, I was disappointed when today he made the remark that we still need legal immigration because some Americans are fat and lazy and don't want to do those jobs... I DO NOT AGREE with that statement.

I appreciated that he pointed out on national tv that the 14th amend. was for the slaves...NOT ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSERS! Get rid of it!!

Yes, many of us liked Lou Dobbs and were hurt to the max when he betrayed us. Therefore it stands to reason that we watch Glenn with our eyes wide open. When he says something I don't agree with I let him know it and why... we should all do the same.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I don't think you guys are giving Glenn enough credit for the fact that he is actually studying, reading, relaying and teaching our history. He is teaching us things that have been lost in translation due to the idiots that run our school systems and the politicians who ignore true history.

I think he acts silly a lot (can't stand it when he cries) but he does not come from an acting background. He is an alcoholic, born again Christian who truly believes in our laws and constitution is is trying to teach it in a format no one else has.

I hope he proves me right that he is a man of his words and he believes in what he speaks. I was very disappointed with lou dobbs and his 'change of heart.'

I truly think at this time, we need to listen at least to what he is teaching even you don't like him personally.

You guys?

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab

You guys?
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

It has yet to ring...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12