Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck - Video of La raza teacher

This video just got put on Glenn Beck, not the whole video, and not enough of it....but at least its something

As you stated sdbrit68, Glenn Beck opened his show today with a YouTube video and the mention of La Raza. Someone will probably locate the video and post it. He mentioned La Raza after the video, and then Sonia Sotomayor, who was associated with them in the past. Not sure where he is going with the show, however he said that he would refer back to the video of the teacher in the YouTube video.

Glenn Beck said that he was looking around on YouTube. Any information that you think would be good for Glenn to see, he asks that you post to his Twitter account.

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

its something, now, hopefully we can drive a little, if we could get a few more people, I would be willing to go to the school district office. the pro illegals do this

we need to be more vocal, and this violent anti white rhetoric is something good to push.....

for those that may have missed the video, here again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s

I have spoken to the district, written to all my local papers, and of course written the mayor of LA and the city council. The offer is there, if anyone wants to push this more.....lets get together

oh, I dont have a twitter, just facebook, if someone has a twittercould they send the copies of his myspace to glenn beck ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    As you stated sdbrit68, Glenn Beck opened his show today with a YouTube video and the mention of La Raza. Someone will probably locate the video and post it. He mentioned La Raza after the video, and then Sonia Sotomayor, who was associated with them in the past.
    Let me quote from this page:

http://24ahead.com/s/national-council-la-raza

"Important note: Some opponents of illegal immigration weaken their case by confusing the NCLR with other groups, parties, movements, or concepts that have "La Raza" in their name..."[/i]

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7165215/18659668?v=7165215

"Where we now stand is stolen, occupied Mexico"...La Raza rally at UCLA....More gems: 'Communist Revolution', 'Frail, racist white people', 'La Raza' (the Race), Fidel Castro, 'Northern Front of Latin Revolution'..."40 million...revolutionaries...in the belly of the beast". "Our enemy is Capitalism and Imperialism". Sedition anyone? Sanchee H.S. history teacher Ron Gochez, La Raza Rally at UCLA

We are revolutionary Mexican organization here. We understand that this is not just about Mexico. Its about a global struggle against imperialism and capitalism At the forefront of this revolutionary movement is La Raza. We will no longer fall for these lies called borders. We see America as a northern front of a revolutionary movement Our enemy is capitalism and imperialism.

Ron Gochez is NOT a professor at UCLA. Gochez is currently a HISTORY teacher (yikes) at Santee H.S. in Los Angeles.

HERE IS THE REST OF HIS INFORMATION:
    http://www.santeefalcons.org/
    Phone: (213) 763-1000
    Los Angeles Unified School District
    Tel: 213-241-7000
    superintendent@lausd.net
    Los Angeles Board of Education:
    Tel: 213-241-6389
    Email: steve.zimmer@lausd.net

When you call the LA Unified School District - ask for the Communications dept and then tell them what you think of your hard earned tax dollars going to "history" teachers like this!

LYING SLICK WILLY

Good ol Slick Willy, Bill Clinton, wants to bring in more now. He says we MUST INCREASE all immigration now...lol

Now you know why "Mexican-American" kids in California think showing the American flag is "disrespectful" and "hateful".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

24AheadDotCom wrote:

"Important note: Some opponents of illegal immigration weaken their case by confusing the NCLR with other groups, parties, movements, or concepts that have "La Raza" in their name..."[/i]
    I do not believe that there is confusion when groups advocate for amnesty, for conquering through numbers, for political power through ethnicity.

La Raza may speak better, may come across in a different package, but is very similar in message to the most radical, and they all march together in our streets, making the same basic demands. Reconquista may not be mentioned by Janet and La Raza in the public, but I believe that we would be naive to think otherwise. La Raza, Lulac, Maldef, and the others, just different versions and strengths. That is my opinion however.

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    24AheadDotCom wrote:

I do not believe that there is confusion when groups advocate for amnesty, for conquering through numbers, for political power through ethnicity.
    I agree, they all use the book La Raza Cosmica as the basis for their racist ideology.

That video has been posted here many times... And I sent it to him! I hate that he never says anything about where he gets his stuff... "I found it on the internet..." BULL>>>>>> We sent it to him. I love his show but he is getting way to arrogent...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast