Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck We Spend Over 65 Billion on Illegal Aliens

http://www.glennbeck.com/home/index.shtml

Over 65 Billion per year for public services we give to Illegal Aliens. Listen now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But we NEED them.....our economy will fail without them! Gee wonder if they can give me some forged documents and a new identity so I can have it all handed to me? Afterall this isn't America anymore so I am an immigrant.....aren't I? I don't speak the language, I do the jobs noone else will do, I dropped 2 kids and I fly the American Flag. Bout as foreign as you can get.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh but but defending our borders and erecting a fence would be way too costly. BLAH
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

if the American people were subsidized by the federal government, they could afford to take low paying jobs too
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"