Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Glenn Beck , Wow

Just had a very very powerful report on this Stark idiot

My God , if this moron is re elected , we deserve to get wacked

GR
    Glenn Beck just put Stark on notice that the American people "have changed" and we will no longer allow people like him to treat us like King George did.

God is moving in America for the advancement of "we the people" in our own nation.

Remember ultimately God wins.

Thank God as He helps America to advance against the many hostilities threatening our wonderful nation that God's name is above our nation's name.

Thank God at every turn.

That d..... idiot didn't even have the courtesy to sit up straight and act interested. He acted like he was bored.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Banned
    He's on a roll today

Now he's going off about that B..tch that compared the Border patrol to KKK

GR
    Keep an eye on this woman - she is just like Stark - Elena Herrada.

http://www.umich.edu/~ac213/student_pro ... elena.html

http://www.voteherrada09.org/

Glenn Beck once again serves his country - proudly.

If CA votes for that District 13 Congressmen again in Nov - they will look like fools.

There are two candidates running against him:

There is an Independent running for his seat. Here is his web page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Par ... 6532209550

GOP Candidate for CA District 13 Congressional seat: Forest Baker

http://www.forestbakerforcongress.com/

He is a Conservative businessman - I sure hope either Baker wins or Pareja gets enough signatures to get on the ballet.

Either way I think Tea Party members need to FLIP this SEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    The problem is that most of these idiots get locked in

We seriously need term limits

I used to belong to the Minuteman CDC, and they were a great bunch of thoughtful and patriotic people who stepped up because of lack of government responsibility.

When GWB referred to the Minutemen as a "bunch of vigilantes" I took it personally. I still hate him and the lack of support from Republicans and people who should have been outraged but were not. That phrase has been repeated ad nauseum by every Latino special interest group, and they go unchallenged.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    GaPatriot, it angered me when I heard that too. I found it hard to believe he could not see. I knew he had sold out for votes for the Republican party by pandering to the OBL crowd and illegal aliens when he tried to push through amnesty in 2007, that's all it was about for him.

Not once had the Minutemen ever done anything to harm anyone out there, and did not deserve that kind of treatment by their own president while acting as patriotic citizens protecting the borders when the federal government sadly failed their duty to do so.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

but we all know why bush said it. it was because he was wanting to give amnesty and he didnt like anyone getting in the way of illegals crossing into the US and gaining citizehnship

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast