Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Spencer American Border Patrol Report site needs help.

This is a great anti-illegal site that carries stories and updates all day long regarding illegal immigration. They even patrol the border by air and work with the border patrol agents to find illegal mexican border crossers. There is even a story link on their site for William (Alipac) Gheen on CNN.

If this is ok to post, I think we would all benefit from keeping them online to provide us with much needed timely info, in addition to alipac.

American Patrol
    American Patrol Report shutdown?
    American Patrol is once again facing a possible shutdown. Owing to a recent setback (a sure-thing ABP grant application was denied), Glenn Spencer may have to divert more time and resources to American Border Patrol. "I hope we can keep American Patrol on the air, but right now it looks pretty bleak," Spencer said. Click here to find out how you can help.
    http://americanpatrol.com/ADMINISTRATIO ... 71008.html

http://americanpatrol.com/
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

All these anti illegal sites and still the enemy within is winning . We need to all come together into one place to benefit .

This is what made LaRaza the winning team it is, they didn't start off with hundreds or thousands of little sites they pooled together into one huge lobby .

Every orgnization has a HOME OFFICE . We are all divided up and thats why the Minutemen are losing their battle .

Too many damn chiefs and not enough indians ! I am very discouraged .

The ABP site isn't like a FAIR or ALIPAC. Its niche is timely reporting of illegal immigrant stories from sources around the world, updated all day long as new stories are reported.

I go to the main site all day long and when I refresh the page, there are new stories and updates every time. They have a plane that patrols the border and Glenn Spencer also does regular radio interviews regarding illegal aliens and assists the people on the border as well since he has a ranch there.

We need the constant flow of information to stay on top of things and I have used the information from their site many many times to inform our alipac people of the latest news. Check it out guys and bookmark it as I do for your information fix. It's a great supplement to Alipac and FAIR.

I will see if i can help and get some others to help this man also .

Too bad we don't have more millionairs willing to give . Of course it hasn't affected them yet .

Thanks for info.

This is how serious Glenn Spencer is about keeping his site up and running for our like minded Americans.

http://americanpatrol.com/ABP/MISC/C...015/TBird.html

LA RAZA has been out there working for 20 years at least as has many of the other Pro illegals and are backed with big funds from big corporations, while the American people have been a sleep at the wheel of our Country, We were sitting back and giving it away.

But we are learning to work together through "Action Alerts" which does bring us together to make thousands of call, e-mails and faxes at the same time, we just have to teach people to pay attention to these Alerts and take action at the same time, this is how we can win, this is how we stopped the amnesty bill. The more leaders we have through all of these groups, the more people we have speaking out for us using alot of different sources. Just like LARAZA, LULAC, MECHA etc.
    WATCH FOR ACTION ALERTS AND GET INVOLVED!!!

------------ACTION ALERTS! ----------------------
    Please take action NOW!!!!!

FROM NUMBERS USA ACTION ALERT: "STOP SANCTUARY CITIES"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87029
    "ACTION ALERT FROM "FAIR" HR 3043 "DREAM ACT" TO BE ADD TO THE "LABOR, HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES APPROPRIATIONS BILL", COULD BE AS SOON AS TODAY OR TOMORROW!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87040
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    American Patrol is on OUR side everyone. They are helping us to win the battle against the illegal criminals who are invading our country. Visit the site then PLEASE SEND A DONATION. They are in need of money in order to keep the site going. If the site closes down, it is because no patriots donated any money. Remember, by YOU helping them, they are helping you. PLEASE DONATE NOW. Thank you everyone.

www.americanpatrol.com
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

DONE Wilro!! couldn't afford alot, to many donation lately but hope it helps!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)