Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Globalist Pig Brokaw Does Story On HARD HARD Working IAs

Globalist Pig Tom Brokaw Does Story On HARD HARD Working Immigrants In Iowa
    Posted by: The Watchdog in Multiculturalism, Quality of life, Jobs

It’s as if Americans never worked in meat packing plants until the HARD HARD working ‘immigrants’ magically appeared to save us:

VIDEO: http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=5415
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Tom Broke-Jaw is pro-illegal scum. And no, the illegals will NOT save us. What is this clown thinking?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Banned
    Meat packing use to be a good job with very good bennys

The pay averaged about $21 hour

Now its $8 hour and mainly illegals

I know , did it for 30 years

I don't give a damn how hard they work, they are ILLEGAL!!!

Tonight's "feature" was on the "Dream Act", and showed two students who had been brought here illegally by their parents. The segment stressed that the fact of their illegality had been kept from them as a "guilty family secret". Never is it mentioned that native born U.S. students often have personal and family difficulties, too, and may also have need of educational financial need!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    You have now $8 hour illegals working the kill floor at
    packing plants

Believe it or not that is highly specialized work , Done improperly can
    poison millions of lbs of meat

As evident in all the ecoli outbreaks

Ecoli is present in the gut of cows , if the kill is not done right
    you have a problem

It use to take a full 2 year apprentice ship to learn how
    to do this correctly

Now if your illegal , your on the line

usanevada I know we need to know that - but it is so scary.

Of course, being a country girl, I knew that already, but when doing your own butchering it's usually just one animal at a time. Imagine the opportunity for foul ups, diseases and illness, do hundreds or more at a time, if not done properly.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    It use to take a full 2 year apprentice ship to learn how
    to do this correctly
    With all due respect ( I work in a trade, too) I think there will be fewer and fewer Americans who would look on this as a goal to aspire to. I think the solution is to eat less meat--I have never noticed any great decline in health when I refrain from meat. I do try to satisfy any protein craving from fish, if I possibly can. Of course, even that might come from China, these days.

While butchered animal products aren't probably one of our leading exports, I think this nation should ask what we can export to the world in these coming years. Our machinery and heavy equipment manufacturers now have plenty of challengers from other countries that have recently modernized. Bill Gates, Microsoft, Apple, et al , got us through the last couple of decades with their high tech products. So what's next?

What will America export to the world in the coming decades? We've already been training physicians from all over the planet. Can we export biotechnology, or will we get a serious challenge in that from countries like Japan? Our auto industry is on the skids. We need to have exports--especially, if the dollar declines, in order to earn "hard currency." I believe we can have a strong, successful economy without an influx of illegal aliens. But it is going to take real economic and industrial intelligence, not just complainin'.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David