After hearing the racest chanting:

GO BACK TO EUROPE
In the immigration Invasion documentary, I would like to point out the following:

I have never been to Europe, neither have my parents, or their parents; several of which were native Americans. As a matter of fact, I am more “native American” than most Mexicans are.

Just to illustrate how ridicules the racist statement "go back to Europe" is, consider the following:

1) If Europeans had never ventured to North America, it would not change the fact that Central Americans have no claim to land in North America. The only thing that would have been different is that Central Americans would have never been able to reach North America without being killed or captured and sacrificed by other natives. -As was the case before Europeans arrived and curbed this blood thirsty behavior.

2) North Americans Indians spoke at least 50 different languages, Eskimos alone spoke 20 different languages, none of which were common with Aztec or Mayan languages.

3) Anthropologists have determined that Indians from North, Central, and South America have genetic DNA in common with Asians. Meaning that all native Americans originally came from Asia.

4) Unlike the early native Americans, European explorers created records of their journeys and experiences. Including such things as the Indians along the west coast of North, Central and South America used wooden boats, some were up to 40’ or 50’ in length and were used for traveling up and down the coast.

5) Aztec mythology describes Aztlan as an island, not a continent - which the United States is located on. It also supports the theory of Indians traveling to America by sea. - Just as the Europeans did.

6) Ocean currents pass by Asia then towards Alaska and then down the West coast of America. In a 40’ boat it would be very easy to sail from Asia to America, as several people in recent years have demonstrated.

7) The only catch to this is that you can not go back using the same route, the currents will only take you back to Asia if you continue following the current into the Southern hemisphere, the remaining journey would require exceptional navigation skills and would only be possible during certain times of the year.

Based on this evidence it can be assumed that the only difference between the Indians and Europeans who traveled to America is that Indians arrived earlier, but they did so by accident after becoming lost or somehow driven off course.

9) The people who you call “Europeans” have overcome such issues using modern technology. So now it is possible for you to go back where you came from in Asia.

10) GO BACK TO SCHOOL, GO BACK TO SCHOOL.