Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Possesion is 9/10ths of the law. We have it, we settled it, we tamed it, we made it what it is, and now that this land is what it is, they want to claim it, how convenient.

As for the "Native Americans", they don't want them here either. Have any of these illegals asked if the Native Americans if they want their "brothers" to come here illegally to join them, they'd say excatly what we are saying, come here legally, learn English, become productive working citizens, otherwise do not come here at all.

But it's all too funny this person sent the email, it does show we are getting under peoples skin and making waves in this country big enough to get them riled up!!!! I think they are realizing they are unwanted and have overstayed their welcome, and feeling quite uncomfortable. GOOD!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Correct me if I am wrong, but they were also defeated by the Spanairds as well? Maybe they should be trying to take over Spain.
    Good point, Pinto Bean,

Spain did much worse to the original natives of Mexico than the English or other North Europeans ever did. They also conquered much of Central and South America and portions of the Caribbean.

Also, while the Mexicans at least the ones who come to the USA illegally have more Native Mexican American than Spanish blood on average, why are they blaming North Americans? I mean the Mexican's native ancestors lived in Mexico, not the USA. Duhhhh! I don't hear former tribes from North America complaining and as someone else here mentioned, they aren't on average happy with the illegal alien invasion either.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

A modern Mexican is a result of a few hundred years of mixing, spanish, french, indian and african bloods. To say that they return to claim their land is wrong, since the "THEY" does not exist anymore. In the USA the indian population is about 1%, very low and irrelavant. So, in a way there is nothing to claim for nobody.
    We have, both nations, been bastardized if you will.
    Guatemala has the highest population of native americans, and they are not the ones coming over.....
    The recolinization of the US is pure mexican government propaganda which has sunk in the minds of the uneducated masses!
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

My little white bee-hind came from here and many other ones before that. And the first were Legal white behinds and that's the point. Legal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This pro border argument is a waste of time. You have to understand Mexicans have been indoctrinated into believing this crap.

It is just like the racist, xenophobe attacks that have no merit. I would not be distracted or bother to waste my time to refute the indigenous people BS.

Just my 2 cents
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12