Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GO TO C-SPAN NOW!! NCLR

Go to C-Span now. National Council of La Raza is on now with MALDEF talking about immigration reform. Oh they are touting the tales.

Tune in!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That segment just ended EST. But Carlos Guiterrez is going to be on later. I missed the time. Wow, they are getting alot of TV coverage on their La Raza convention they had in Philadelphia with C-Span.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I demand a full expose on how "La Raza" means "The Race" and their motto is "for the Race everything, for those outside the Race, NOTHING."

This is pure unadulterated racism and I want it exposed with the same zeal the press uses when dealing with the Trent Lotts of the world.

Me, too. If I ever see Janet Marguia, President of National Council of La Raza on Lou Dobbs again, I'll never watch his show again durng Prime Time when his sponsors want you to. In fact, I may never watch it again.

He can't help us win this caterng to this 501 C 3 Traitorous Ilk....there are no many Americans he need to interview, like 250,000,000, to help us win this....but always Janet....and he lets her finish her point, make more points, and pretty much run his time out.

I also wanted to share what I saw the last few minutes of this C-span program. Janet and the woman from MALDEF did all the Immigration talking and for the most part monopolized what I saw. Another man head of some other Latino group made what I would consider moderate comments and did not speak of immigration, only the role of the Latino community being part of America.

The crowd looked bored, gave a light applause, and stood and left with ho hum expressions. There were about 8 other men perched in chairs on the stage that didn't say a word during the time I saw the program.

My impression from the crowd was that they were Latino Americans burned out with MALDEF's and Janet Marguia's babble about immigration "reform" and "immigrants rights".

Wish I could have seen the whole program to learn who those other men were and what they were there to say.

I saw this segment and I, like you Judy, was IRATE. Lou just gave her a pass. I understand with as many people he has on his show who are AGAINST illegal immigration, he has to SOMETIMES have an opposing point of view BUT he needs to GRILL them and stop the SPIN. I won't stop watching him because there is NEVER a program that he doesn't have at least ONE SEGMENT on the illegal problem and he is definitely our biggest venue for disclosure of the problem. I just wish he would stop being such a gentleman and SLAM IT TO 'EM!

But, we can't afford to lose Lou Dobbs because, except for O'Reilly maybe once a week, we don't have ANYONE else in the national media fighting this battle. We must support Lou's show even if he does have La Raza on once in a blue moon. And, he is also the only one out there who is slamming Bush's economic policies--especially the China issue. So, let's don't give up on him. Let's contact him and demand that he call their bluffs when they start bloviating!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yeah, you're right. I guess I over-reacted, but I just can't stand seeing these enemies on their programs chatting away as comfortable and assure of themselves planning the total destructin of our country acting like they're talking with Lou about the new fall curriculum at "Dumb Down High"!

Also, I didn't say not to watch. Just watch it later, not Primte Time, if you can. We have so little time to solve this problem.

Whew!!

Got you! We need all the help we can get but I do intend to contact Lou and let him know I was VERY disappointed with the interview with Janet Marguia. RIGHT NOW!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

MY MESSAGE TO LOU DOBBS! :

Dear Mr. Dobbs:

I was VERY disappointed in your interview on July 21st with Janet Marguia, head of the National Council of La Raza. You just gave her a pass and it's not going to help with this massive illegal immigration policy for you to be so polite to the opposition.

I understand why you must have people with opposing views on your show but I wish you would be less of a gentleman with these people and really stop letting them spin. Call their bluffs because they ARE bluffing.

Thank you for all of the GOOD work you do for the "cause" and thank you in advance for exposing these radical groups for what they really are--racist groups who WANT illegal immigrants to be left alone.

Thank you.