Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In God We Still Trust-Diamond Rio

Go to the website below and scroll down the page to "play" the song & slide show.
    The song you are about to listen to is from a Las Vegas Diamond Rio concert. They received an immediate resounding standing ovation, and continue to do so every time they perform it! Everyone who loves America should be thrilled to hear this song!

Although Diamond Rio has never before done a statement song, they felt compelled to record "In God We Still Trust."

But guess what? Sadly, major radio stations wouldn't play it because it was considered "politically incorrect". Consequently, the song was never released to the public. It is a beautiful song and what we need to today.

So America, see what you think. If this offering speaks to your heart and you feel to share it with friends and loved ones, please do

http://mediablog.mail2web.com/djscootermcgee/portal/

That is truly beautiful and I know it's true. Thanks for sharing it.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

That was beautiful.....still tearing up. How insane is this world when so much of the music is sex and violence etc. and THIS isn't played??

THAT is MORE offensive than the majority of the things we're exposed to every day? Sick world out there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is a beautiful song. I think we need to set up speakers with this song playing over and over at the White House and Supreme Court

After listening to this song through the second time, words fail me as to the emotion that was brought to the surface. I did something that I very seldom do anymore and that is I cried. I felt pride, patriotism, and love for my country. It is hard to believe that radio dj's would refuse to play this beautiful song, then again, maybe not. I quit listening to music on the radio when they no longer would play the music and songs of some of this country's best singers and songwritiers because they were becoming a little to old to keep up with the fast beautiful crowd of today's "music", where everyone sounds alike and everyone is one of the beautiful people. Thanks sawdust for placing this song here for all to hear, it was beautiful and I will make sure to go out and buy this song, Diamond Rio should make this their closing song for every concert!
    Build the dam fence post haste!