Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is in control?

Don't forget Eva Morales too. Comrade Bush marches on with his Globalization Manifesto..........

AlipacEditor's
    We must redouble our efforts to agitate for change. This fight is a stage and each must play his part: Write if you can write, speak if you can speak, march if you can march. Do what you can do to make it known that we do not want to give up our sovereignty and Constitution
    AlipacEditor, that's exactly what Congressman J.D. Hayworth told Americans last night on the Laura Ingraham Show on the radio. If you've EVER spoken up, NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT He said it is IMPERATIVE that we do this NOW.
    I beg every fellow American who might normally be quiet to not be afraid to speak out. You are among your fellow countrymen and woman and you are GREATLY needed to serve our country with your voice RIGHT NOW

Please do not hesitate. Our country's future is at stake, and this is NOT a false alarm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is funny that Hugo Chavez may be our best friend right now.
    You will definatly have to explain that to me coz I don't see it at all. This guy spells trouble to me and I don't like him at all. But I am teachable and open but Trix and 2ndamd........I don't know? Tell me what I don't get?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CRAZYBIRD,
    I know this is crazy, believe me.

Chavez is completely against free market trade or any other dealings with the US. He's an America hater. A communist in his blood. Our government & Mex gov know that he can really throw a huge monkey wrench into the works {their special plan} if he continues on his route.

He and his cohorts are actually doing us a favor in this fight against OPEN BORDERS. {never thought I'd say those words in my life}

Personally, our men & women, for almost a century, have fought to stop communism only to be sold out by the very govt they fought for. I will keep calm & steady while I post. I don't have to print what you all know.

Side Note: Chavez and the rest will be a fight for another time. Right now, let them do all that's possible to disrupt plans for NAFTA/CAFTA/FTAA and Open Borders.

I am past livid...that so and so had this plan to do this already...I know you can't use certain types of language here, and I don't use it anyway, but I am telling you right now, I am using it under my breath...
    here is something else I found
    Fact Sheet
    Office of the Press Secretary
    The White House, Washington, DC
    March 21, 2002

U.S. - Mexico Border Partnership Agreement

http://www.state.gov/p/wha/rls/fs/8908.htm

Today in Monterrey, Mexico, President Bush and President Fox will announce a 22-point agreement to build a smart border for the 21st century -- one that better secures our borders while also speeding the free flow of people and commerce.

As our second-largest trading partner, Mexico and the United States share more than just a border -- we share a unique history. The need for border infrastrastructure and border management systems that facilitate the continued integration of the North American economic region is vital.

These systems should protect the citizens of both nations from terrorism, illegal drugs, and other dangers; facilitate and expedite legitimate cross border travel and commerce; and allow our governments to determine who crosses the borders.

The specific measures that comprise our joint action plan with Mexico embrace technology and enhance bilateral cooperation to ensure a humane, efficient, and modernized management of the border that joins our peoples and our economies.

Office of the Press Secretary
    The White House, Washington, DC
    March 21, 2002

Smart Border: 22 Point Agreement -- U.S. - Mexico Border Partnership Action Plan

Secure Infrastructure

Long Term Planning
    Develop and implement a long-term strategic plan that ensures a coordinated physical and technological infrastructure that keeps pace with growing cross-border traffic.

Relief of Bottlenecks
    Develop a prioritized list of infrastructure projects and take immediate action to relieve bottlenecks.

Infrastructure Protection
    Conduct vulnerability assessments of trans-border infrastructure and communications and transportation networks to identify and take required protective measures.

Harmonize Port of Entry Operations
    Synchronize hours of operation, infrastructure improvements, and traffic flow management at adjoining ports of entry on both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border.

Demonstration Projects
    Establish prototype smart port of entry operations.

Cross-Border Cooperation
    Revitalize existing bilateral coordination mechanisms at the local, state, and federal levels with a specific focus on operations at border crossing points.

Financing Projects at the Border
    Explore joint financing mechanism to meet the main development and infrastructure needs.

Secure Flow of People

Pre-Cleared Travelers
    Expand the use of the Secure Electronic Network for Traveler’s Rapid Inspection (SENTRI) dedicated commuter lanes at high-volume ports of entry along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Advanced Passenger Information
    Establish a joint advance passenger information exchange mechanism for flights between Mexico and U.S. and other relevant flights.

NAFTA Travel
    Explore methods to facilitate the movement of NAFTA travellers, including dedicated lanes at high-volume airports

Safe Borders and Deterrence of Alien Smuggling
    Reaffirm mutual commitment to the Border Safety Initiative and action plan for cooperation on border safety, established in June 2001. Enhance authorities and specialized institutions to assist, save and advise migrants, as well as those specialized on curbing the smuggling of people. Expand Alien Smuggling and Trafficking Task Force. Establish a law enforcement liaison framework to enhance cooperation between U.S. and Mexican federal agencies along the U.S. – Mexico border.

Visa Policy Consultations
    Continue frequent consultations on visa policies and visa screening procedures. Share information from respective consular databases.

Joint Training
    Conduct joint training in the areas of investigation and document analysis to enhance abilities to detect fraudulent documents and break up alien smuggling rings.

Compatible Databases
    Develop systems for exchanging information and sharing intelligence.

Screening of Third-Country Nationals
    Enhance cooperative efforts to detect, screen, and take appropriate measures to deal with potentially dangerous third-country nationals, taking into consideration the threats they may represent to security.

Secure Flow of Goods

Public/Private-Sector Cooperation
    Expand partnerships with private sector trade groups and importers/exporters to increase security and compliance of commercial shipments, while expediting clearance processes.

Electronic Exchange of Information
    Continue to develop and implement joint mechanisms for the rapid exchange of customs data.

Secure In-Transit Shipments
    Continue to develop a joint in-transit shipment tracking mechanism and implement the Container Security Initiative

Technology Sharing
    Develop a technology sharing program to allow deployment of high technology monitoring devices such as electronic seals and license plate readers.

Secure Railways
    Continue to develop a joint rail imaging initiative at all rail crossing locations on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Combating Fraud
    Expand the ongoing Bilateral Customs Fraud Task Force initiative to further joint investigative activities.

Contraband Interdiction
    Continue joint efforts to combat contraband, including illegal drugs, drug proceeds, firearms, and other dangerous materials, and to prevent money laundering.
    http://www.state.gov/p/wha/rls/fs/8909.htm

I just put up the sites, info would be to long to copy here...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/usmxb ... oints.html

Borders and Law Enforcement
    A Border Community United. The U.S. - Mexico Border

A Map of Bilateral Cross-Border Mechanisms Cooperation Along La Linea

Border Liaison Mechanisms Migration
    Environmental Cooperation The U.S. Mexico Binational Commission
    Narcotics Trafficking Control Education and Culture
    Border Cooperation at the State Level
    http://mexico.usembassy.gov/mexico/eborder_mechs.html#4
    Opening Statement for Hearing on Border Security
    http://lugar.senate.gov/

One page to read of this report is on page 8-11-12-14 It is a good read but I just pointed out a couple pages.
    http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL32735.pdf

Operation Desert Safeguard
    http://www.cbp.gov/xp/CustomsToday/2003 ... eguard.xml

U.S.-Mexico Partnership for Prosperity
    http://www.state.gov/p/wha/rls/fs/8919.htm
    U.S.-Mexico Partnership for Prosperity Launches New Initiatives
    http://www.usembassy-mexico.gov/texts/e ... tives.html

The Latino & Immigrant Fairness Act (LIFA)
    http://www.diversecity.org/paper/article.php?id=47

SOLVE Act:
    http://www.nilc.org/immlawpolicy/obtainlpr/oblpr101.htm

SWTN
    ...I know you can't use certain types of language here, and I don't use it anyway, but I am telling you right now, I am using it under my breath...
    GOOD, we all are

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    The plans are to incorporate Latin America also.

That's one of the reasons why they're putting so much $$s and effort into the elections down there.

Venezuela, Cuba etc. are causing them GREAT HEARTBURN, LOL.
    I've heard Bush refer to us as "the western hemisphere". Not America, North America, or the United States. Even Canadians have been talking about the North American Prosperity Plan. Mexico doesnt talk about it becasue, again, they are just leeches and will cling onto any country that offers free benefits galore!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THE AMERICAS is also another way they refer to it.

*** If anyone picked it up, that's a phrase many ILLEGALS used during the marches may 1.

But, it's going to be called
    The United States of North Americas (US, Mexico and Canada)
    Our NEW name for
    "our country" if we don't stop it NOW.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Safer, Faster and More Efficient Border Crossings

• New, enhanced mechanisms will support binational border planning, information sharing and communications through the U.S.-Canada Transportation Border Working Group and the U.S.-Mexico Joint Working Committee on Transportation Planning. The United States and Canada will complete a border infrastructure compendium and develop an implementation plan for priority infrastructure investments at key land border ports of entry, improve border trade and traffic information, improve the cross-border movement of people and goods, enhance use of supporting technologies and improve border transportation planning and coordination. Methods for detecting bottlenecks on the U.S.-Mexico border will be developed and low cost/high impact projects identified in bottleneck studies will be constructed or implemented. New, secure SENTRI travel lanes will be constructed by 2006 and the United States and Mexico will work toward implementation of a secure cross-border commuter service between El Paso and Ciudad Juárez.

This is why Fox is jumping up and down about us rebelling about the illegals. NOT TO MENTION BUSH
    With a cross-border commuter service between El Paso and Juarez there will be no stopping Illegals from coming into the US
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast