Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is it Going to Happen?

I missed the top of Lou's program today, but I just heard him refer to the "upcoming debate with Vicente Fox." He did not name the time, but he named the place: San Cristobal, Mexico. Lou said he is giving Fox, "home field advantage." Did anyone catch the beginning of the program? It does sound like ITS ON!!

Fox doesn't have the cajones to come on Lou's show, so he wants it in Mexico.....Lou's not affraid to go into enemy territory. Fox is probably banking on some good censorship, and editing from the Mexican media. Hopefully they allow Lou's crew to film it as well, so we get the WHOLE interview unedited.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

No, he didn't announce that it was on, but just that the invitation will be made. Someone sent an email suggesting it be held in Messico and Boosh should also be invited to participate.

I guess he'll keep us updated on whether the invitation is accepted.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

AAWWW YEAHHHH!!!
    Bring the popping corn.
    Lou will mop the floor with Fox so many times, he'll need a bucket wringer!
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

EXMexPrez

Lou will slap this 2 bit EX MEX PREZ around like the useless scum he is....The present Mex Prez- is sitting in our whitehouse.
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

I'd pay money to see this debate.

Can anyone tell me who issued the invite to the debate-Lou or Fox?

Funny how a debate about something this important to our country is between the former President and a talk show host, not two presidents.

Good to know someone is willing to stand up to this third world leader on behalf of our country,too bad no one in political office will.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit
    No, he didn't announce that it was on, but just that the invitation will be made. Someone sent an email suggesting it be held in Messico and Boosh should also be invited to participate.
    Wow, they're really trying to stack the deck against Lou.......Not only will it be in Mexico, but it will be TWO Mexicans against one American
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

If Vicente Fox has the gall to go all over OUR country acting as though it were HIS country, then let him go in front of all the American people on prime time with America's prime anchor!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As Presidente Bush would say, bring 'em on!
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    If Vicente Fox has the gall to go all over OUR country acting as though it were HIS country, then let him go in front of all the American people on prime time with America's prime anchor!!
    I agree. Why should Lou have to risk his life by going to Mexico? Fox is here, so there is no reason they can't debate pronto.

Lou would run over Fox like a bulldozer. Here's a tissue in advance for the former El Presidente.

"Can anyone tell me who issued the invite to the debate-Lou or Fox?"

Lou had it as a poll on his program last night asking the public whether we think he ought to invite Fox to debate him. He said whatever we decided, he'd go along. Over 95% said he should go for it.

So now apparently he's going to invite Fox to meet him and said he'd be willing to travel to Mexico to do it. I'm sure he'll announce the answer he gets to the invitation.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast