Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gold is Way up Dollar is down Oil on the Rise

Gold is at 735.00 an ounce!
    USD 78.66

http://www.kitco.com/market/

Yet, our members of the Senate and congress are still trying to give our country away.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Guess you were right, JP, after the 'Fed' lowered the rate by what, .5 points?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Funny how this was fortold by people like Russo,Corsi,and Jones....just like the NAU plans for us....years ago.....and people called them Crazy....Not so crazy now...eh
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Guess you were right, JP, after the 'Fed' lowered the rate by what, .5 points?
    Yep, if they allow this economy to crash they will "need" the NAU to make us strong again. This is the lie they will tell to the masses.

Wish I had some gold.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP,

Start stocking up, you get 28 grams you'll have an ounce. Get 16 ounces you'll have a pound. maybe buy an ounce a week, or whenever you get paid. Consider it a worthwhile investment.

http://search.ebay.com/gold-bullion_W0Q ... dQ20bulion
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    JP,

Start stocking up, you get 28 grams you'll have an ounce. Get 16 ounces you'll have a pound. maybe buy an ounce a week, or whenever you get paid. Consider it a worthwhile investment.

http://search.ebay.com/gold-bullion_W0Q ... dQ20bulion
    It is a worthwhile investment. I am currently paying off student loans, some of which I had to pay out of state tuition even though I have been an American citizen since birth. If Dram Act passes will I get a refund?

I've listened to several shows this past week on the economy.......and according to the economists, the U.S. is on the verge of bankruptcy. The dollar will be worth nothing.......they are advising, that the wise thing to do is invest in gold and silver. But be careful which gold. The government will impound certain gold purchases.

The country is so far in debt (mostly to foreign gov's, i.e., China), and we keep "printing" money that is worthless, the government is digging the grave of the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I've listened to several shows this past week on the economy.......and according to the economists, the U.S. is on the verge of bankruptcy. The dollar will be worth nothing.......they are advising, that the wise thing to do is invest in gold and silver. But be careful which gold. The government will impound certain gold purchases.

The country is so far in debt (mostly to foreign gov's, i.e., China), and we keep "printing" money that is worthless, the government is digging the grave of the U.S.
    From what I understand if you buy coins and not bullion, you are fine. If you have the cash, you can buy it at coin shops.

So say I have a lot of bullion the government will try to take it if and when the economy tanks?
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    So say I have a lot of bullion the government will try to take it if and when the economy tanks?
    During the Great Depression they "required" people to turn in their gold for paper dollars, then Gold prices jumped.

If it is on record that you purchased large amounts from dealers or places like kitco, they will take it from you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast