Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good News Concerning That Show Homeland Security USA!!!!

Can you read this correspondence from the bottom up please.

I just sent this back:

I just got this email back from the Producers of Homeland Security USA!!!

YEAH!!! They think they shut you down ......
    That surprises me, my friends love it, the format being fast and broke up the way it is, is cool. I look forward to the 5 episodes and hopefully next seasons!

Production wrote this:

The "illegals" did not stop our show. ABC stopped our show because it was getting poor ratings against "American Idol," "NCIS," and "Biggest Loser.." Protests had nothing to do with it, and we had no say in it.

We have five more episodes that will run sometime during the summer.

Thanks for watching,
    Lori Mason
    Asst. to Arnold Shapiro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote this:

I can't believe you let the illegal's stop your show. That doesn't help America, it gives them MORE power.
    Your show was EXCELLENT and not slanted at all.
    Please rethink this action of stopping it and fight FOR IT....
    Thanks Melody

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sent this to them:
    Protest in front of ABC Studios in Burbank, CA, to take the network’s TV show, ABC Studios

Our main objectives are:

1. To publicly DENOUNCE the show and demand that it be taken off the air IMMEDIATELY.
    2. To point out to the network’s executives that airing this program condones racism and xenophobia against the (ILLEGAL) Latino, Middle Eastern and other communities of color.
    3. To put all corporate sponsors of the show on notice that we condemn their support of Homeland Security USA and that we will not hesitate to implement actions against those who do.
    4. To inform the general public that this show glorifies local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, specifically, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE), which continues to terrorize and separate (illegal)immigrant families across the country through raids and other unlawful???? acts of aggression, oppression and detention.
    5. To remind Disney that if it is going to promote itself as a family institution then it must stop supporting, funding, producing and distributing shows that willfully endorse these and other atrocities against (ILLEGAL) immigrant communities.

2400 W. Riverside Drive
    Burbank, CA 91521
    Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 4:00PM
    Robert Skeels, (213) 234-8561
    Robert Eukovich, (760) 805-5969

The Southern California Immigration Coalition (SCIC), an organization comprised of activist groups, community leaders, student organizations and supporters of (ILLEGAL ALIENS) human rights, will be protesti ng ABC Television and its parent company, the Walt Disney Studios, by demanding that they cease broadcasting Homeland Security USA immediately.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

ELE

Homeland Security has a large fan base.

It's OK for Joe Torres to host a program on channel 7 on Sundays at
    11: 30 am called "Tiempo" in New York that discusses the problems illegals face in our country. But the illegals advocates have the nerve to tell us that we can watch reality programs about the hard work our border partol officers perform on our behalf. Nonsense. I never miss Homeland Security USA and I tell everyone I know and/or have told dozens of people about the program and they are also fans!

I will continue to watch this program until Obama's Communist goons enforce the "Un-fairness Doctrine".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Homeland Security has a large fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    It's OK for Joe Torres to host a program on channel 7 on Sundays at
    11: 30 am called "Tiempo" in New York that discusses the problems illegals face in our country. But the illegals advocates have the nerve to tell us that we can watch reality programs about the hard work our border partol officers perform on our behalf. Nonsense. I never miss Homeland Security USA and I tell everyone I know and/or have told dozens of people about the program and they are also fans!

I will continue to watch this program until Obama's Communist goons enforce the "Un-fairness Doctrine".
    They took it off the air. That's why I wrote the Producer..... it sucks. Let's see what intelligent show like "The Batchlor" will take it's place.
    Dick Morris

ELE

The illegals' advocates try take the air waves!

Hi Worried,

I did not know they took the program off. I recall watching it as recently as last week.

Maybe the producers will replace it with something more appropriate like, “The adventures of Illegal invaders and their political goon advocatesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The illegals' advocates try take the air waves!

[quote="ELE"]Hi Worried,

I did not know they took the program off. I recall watching it as recently as last week.

Maybe the producers will replace it with something more appropriate like, “The adventures of Illegal invaders and their political goon advocatesâ€
    Dick Morris

ELE

You have to laugh at times.

Worried, LOL, your comment was funny.

Re: You have to laugh at times.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Worried, LOL, your comment was funny.
    I have to be funny to keep from crying about my country going down the tubes....
    Dick Morris