Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Praise the Lord. Thank you Senator Chambliss and Senator Isakson.

I will vote for you in 2008 Senator Chambliss, and I'll help in any way that I can!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Gee I wish my senators weren't such a lost cause. Feinstein is unbelieveble.
    Tell me about it!
    She doesn't even care to hear from us but she will hear from us on election day! I am going to work my butt off to help anyone I can defeat her! AND I am boycotting California wines as well!

But just when you think it is hopeless, Boxer shocked me. I hope she keeps shocking me, so put your full effort there!

I don't know what to say, PAF.

We truly feel for you having senators like that. You all in California have some definite work to do at election time.

Feinstein reminds me of another Kennedy. Everyone in Mass. says they've never voted for him, and they don't know anyone who does, yet there he is year after year. It makes you wonder. A man from Mass. told me that he has a lot of ties in Boston to government agencies and people and although I don't know exactly what he meant I got the feeling that he has some underlying pull or power at election time. It does not appear that he wins due to popularity, that's for sure.

Regarding our senators in Georgia, all I can say is that we put a lot of pressure on Senators Chambliss and Isakson here. I mean a lot. We even protested. We called and called and emailed and emailed. I really respect them for listening to us.

If our country is still by the people and for the people than pressure should work on all of the senators.

I am very grateful to mine, and I will express it by joining others in supporting them before election time, and on election day by voting for them and helping others to do the same.

Good luck with yours, we'll do whatever we all we can to help you, PAF.

Don't give up, PAF. Nothing is impossible when we stand united in our efforts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tell me about it!
    She doesn't even care to hear from us but she will hear from us on election day! I am going to work my butt off to help anyone I can defeat her! AND I am boycotting California wines as well!
    Well I am in the same boat that floats down the river of Illegal Aliens here is California. I hope a viable candidate will run against her. We face an uphill battle here is Cal because of the populous in Los Angeles and SanFran. Another problem is you don’t even need to be a citizen to vote in this state, just ask Bob Dornin

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Feinstein reminds me of another Kennedy. Everyone in Mass. says they've never voted for him, and they don't know anyone who does, yet there he is year after year.

Good luck with yours, we'll do whatever we all we can to help you, PAF.

Don't give up, PAF. Nothing is impossible when we stand united in our efforts.
    I have often wondered that about Kennedy myself. I mean really, Do people vote for this man? I can't believe the do!

Yes, when all is said and done with this bill, I intend to focus fully on Feinstein and getting her booted out of office. Her arrogance in this matter has been unreal! I have to take my blame as a former apathetic voter who thought I was doing my civic duty just by voting. Now, I know better!
    We have to campaign, spread the word, contribute, yell scream and hollar!
    I am going to be on the DEFEAT Feinstein committee!

Banned
    Good news!!!

Idhao needs calls to Senator Craig he is for amnesty he his big businesses lap dog. He calls the Illegal Aliens "hard working immigrants".
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Well you guys i don't know that you are not making an impact on feinstein she just said on the news the other day she has never had so many hateful call since she has been in the senate, she has never seen anything like it All She has to do now is figure out why!! Keep the pressure on.

WAY TO GO WILLIAM!! GOOD NEWS IS ALWAYS WELCOME!! BOOSTS OUR SPIRITS
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well, PAF, and hx we've got an uphill battle. We need a candidate that will hold her feet to the fire on this issue and do a swift boating ad thing on her. We could morph her into Bush and that would really make the libs crazy. Call her Bush's lapdog.

Oh yes, please do boycott CA wines. Make sure when you call them that you are doing that because of this situation. It just might make a difference because CA economy does make a lot on the wine industry.

I doubt if the old gas bag will run again. She is currently 74 years old and she isn't up for re-election until 2012 when she will be 79. Feinstein always had a LOT of support in Northern California.....she was mayor of San Francisco in the late 70's and for most of the 80's. She ALWAYS ignored us down in the Southern part of California, but we never had the power to vote her out of office. BTW whe is one of the richest senators with a net worth, with her husband, in the hundreds of millions.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12