Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good ways to protest Alone

Scared to stand on a street corner near a hispanic neighborhood and protest alone? I don't blame you. Here are some effective ways protest quitely.

- Make a sign and hold it on the side of your car as you drive around Wal-Mart's parking lot looking for a space.

- Put a sign in your window while pumping gas or doing other things where your car is in eyesight (don't want to get vandalized)

- Make a small paper sign and tape it to your shirt and wear it around all day long

- Throw a piece of paper in the washer or dryer you use at the laundry mat when your down. Hopefully the next peson sees it

- Tape signs to bus stop benches

- Hand out flyers at work, near schools, downtown, in store parking lots etc...

you guys got any ideas to add?

Put them under the windshield wipers of cars parked in Mall parking lots
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: Good ways to protest Alone

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    - Put a sign in your window while pumping gas or doing other things where your car is in eyesight (don't want to get vandalized)
    by the way I had people cheering with this one yesterday

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Print up bumper stickers and stick them to cars owned by illegal aliens that say (including the expletives) :

"Proud to be an Illegal Alien
    F the law! F the Police!
    F Gringos! Viva La Raza!
    Viva Aztlan!"

"Mexicans without Borders or Driver's Licenses"

"I don't have a valid driver's license because I am illegal. Please give me one."

"I (heart) my fake green card."

and for cars that are registered out-of-state by illegals,
    'I live in [name of your state] but I registered my car in [name of state on plates]. My insurance is so much cheaper!'

This is sure to get them pulled over and arrested.
    See if this is legal before doing it and if it's not don't do it...
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

TEE HEE

My grocery store has two sets of doors an outer door and an inner door, on the wall between the two doors is a huge bulletin board. At least once a week I tack a flyer on it that urges people get involved in the fight to end illegal immigration. On the bottom I cut those little tear off slips and, instead of a phone number, I put the web addresses of both ALIPAC and Numbers USA.

I keep copies in my glove box as the flyers are usually gone by my next visit (a large number of illegals shop there). There have been a few times though, that they were still there and each time slips were missing!

TEE HEE

My grocery store has two sets of doors an outer door and an inner door, on the wall between the two doors is a huge bulletin board. At least once a week I tack a flyer on it that urges people get involved in the fight to end illegal immigration. On the bottom I cut those little tear off slips and, instead of a phone number, I put the web addresses of both ALIPAC and Numbers USA.

I keep copies in my glove box as the flyers are usually gone by my next visit (a large number of illegals shop there). There have been a few times though, that they were still there and each time slips were missing!

TEE HEE

TEE HEE

Bumper stickers for illegals

More bumper stickers for illegals' vehicles:

"I'm 'undocumented!'
    I (heart) my free medical benefits"

"I've got Amnesty!"
    I (heart) my immunity to traffic citations"

"I'm 'undocumented!'
    Do You know where your kids are tonight?"

"I've got Amnesty!"
    "Your daughter belongs to me!"

"I'm 'undocumented!'
    Do You know where your ID card is tonight?"

"I've got Amnesty, and your Social Security Number!"

"I don't need no stinkin' drivers license
    I've got amnesty and immunity to arrest!"

"Hi, I'm undocumented, and I vote"

"I've got amnesty!
    I'll be picking your kids up from school today!"

"I'm immune to arrest!
    by order of Senators McCain and Kennedy!"

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?