Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP En Español Promotes Republican Agenda With Hispanic C

http://www.gop.com//News/Read.aspx?ID=5836

Friday, October 07, 2005
    Chairman Mehlman Unveils New Spanish Language Web Site
    202-863-8614

GOP En Español Promotes Republican Agenda With Hispanic Community
    Washington DC – Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Ken Mehlman today unveiled the national committee’s new Spanish language Web site as part of a continued effort to communicate the President’s and Republican Party’s message to all Americans. GOP en Español is another mechanism that encourages more Latinos to get involved, expands the party’s reach, and attracts new Hispanic faces and voices.

“Since becoming RNC Chairman in January, I have traveled across the country, speaking with Hispanic audiences,� said Chairman Mehlman. “I have asked Hispanics to ‘give us a chance and we’ll give you a choice.’ This is part of a genuine commitment to offer real opportunity to all Americans through a Republican agenda that is working to create jobs, ensuring our country has a strong national defense, demanding accountability in the classroom, and offering equal opportunity to everyone.�

The new Web site presents current news and information to the Latino community with recent political updates and information on President Bush’s positive agenda and how it is benefiting Hispanic Americans. Among the new features and tools, GOP en Español offers online voter registration forms for all fifty states, the opportunity to become a volunteer at the local, state, or national level, and a way to sign up to receive and send information, entirely in Spanish.

GOP en Español will also feature “The Latino Corner� or “La Esquina Latina�, a Web cast completely in Spanish where supporters can find the latest political news on how President Bush and the Republican Party are working for Hispanic Americans.

“As we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, I think it is important to share our optimistic and results-oriented agenda. Today, we have record numbers of Latino small business owners, achieved historic home ownership rates among Hispanic Americans, and closed the achievement gap in the classroom. But we must continue to work hard and encourage participation, GOP en Español is another way for us to do that,� concluded Mehlman.

Please visit GOP en Español @ http://www.GOP.com/espanol

Hey Mehlman!?!?! What does this "Conserve" ? By what definition of Conservative does pandering to people that do not care to learn English fit in?

This makes me want to change my party affiliation so bad.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just hope that the good and conscientious Latinos get it across to party leadership that they are as offended by illegal immigration as any other person who is.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)