Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP leaders will meet with Obama on June 17, CALL THEM

During last weeks Inter-parliamentary meeting between the U.S. and Mexico, Congressman Ed Pastor, indicated who is going to attend the June 17 meeting with Obama to talk about Immigration Reform

http://diariolaestrella.com/143/story/89824.html

"El 17 de junio vamos a juntar a los lĂ*deres del Congreso, el Senado y la Cámara de Diputados con el presidente Obama en la Casa Blanca.
    TRANSLATION:

On June 17, both House and Senate leaders will meet with President Obama.

We all need to call Republican Senate Minorty Leader Mitch McConnel, and House Minority leader John Boehner, on June 17.
    The GOP better understand that we wont accept Amnesty!

Right on! Our borders are NOT secure! Americans are out of work! We do not need a million more minority college grads turning into "social justice advocates!" (via the DREAM Act) We do not need to have lengthy local planning discussions and expensive projects because our infrastructure is being outgrown!

Incidentally, this was a letter on the Sonia Sotomayor nomination that I sent to all Republican Senate Judiciary Committee members and you are free to use it:

Dear Senator

Regarding Sonia Sotomayor:

I hope Republicans in the Senate Judiciary Committee can stand together to block the nomination of Sonia Sotomayor. Does this woman really seem competent to judge the broad and far reaching concerns brought before the US Supreme Court---or is she narrowly focused in on her perspective on civil rights issues? If she has given a similar, repetitive speech over eighty times defending her perspectives stemming from her particular racial background--this is not even near the level of competence needed. It sounds more like a personal hobby horse, a vendetta, or a hidden agenda. Even if I agreed which what she said it would be evident that her focus is far too narrow.

No, Ms. Sonia Sotomayor is nowhere hear the level of competence required by the highest court in our nation. She is, rather, a cynical ploy by the Administration to placate the demands of the Hispanic community and attempt to secure more votes to assist their liberal, Democratic party agenda in the future. That agenda as evidenced by bills introduced into your Judiciary Committee are very far reaching. To me it does not matter what their "experts" may say I would rather listen to the ancient wisdom of Aesop: "Look before you leap." Unless the more radical programs of Pres Obama are halted---and done so in the Senate Judiciary Committee--our nation will experience irremediable and drastic changes.

Please, Senator, I am not a Republican Party member, But I know from decades of experience that these liberal politicians care very little about the rights of the typical mature and responsible American. They care far more about whom they hope will vote for them. Please stand with your Republican colleagues and stop this disastrous course. Your colleagues on the Senate Judiciary Committee are truly our best hope.

Very sincerely,
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for keeping us informed.

NO problem here letting them know that we do NOT accept amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Write your letters to the editor in opposition to amnesty today!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Re: GOP leaders will meet with Obama on June 17, CALL THEM

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    We all need to call Republican Senate Minorty Leader Mitch McConnel, and House Minority leader John Boehner, on June 17.
    Done. As Boehner's comment line is full at the moment, I'll try him again later.