Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP Losses the Fault of NeoCons

--------------
    http://newsbyus.com/more.php?id=6065_0_1_0_M

GOP Losses the Fault of NeoCons

By William H. Calhoun

What does the 2006 election signify? What should conservatives do? On email lists, I have been hearing the same story: "It's the fault of the neocons." "These neocons have completely screwed us over." And you know what, they are right.

Conservatives should whole-heartedly rebuke the neocons and their reptilian allies. Neocons should be removed from places of power. They should be fired from editorial positions. And, in some cases, they should be deported.

According to almost all exit polls, the primary issue in this election was the war in Iraq - an unnecessary neocon war. The irrational transformation of the Middle East to democracy is hardly conservative. It is Jacobean; it is Wilsonian utopianism. Russell Kirk, the father of American conservatism, criticized the first Iraq war for these reasons, and predicted the horrors to come from these ideologues who "mistook Tel Aviv for the capital of the United States."

The second greatest issue was corruption, much of which can be traced to neocon sources. Whether the lying about WMDs, making bribes or seeking to undermine American sovereignty with the NAFTA superhighway, neocons have been front and center in these scandals.

The third issue of importance was free trade, which helped to decide the Senate races in Ohio and Missouri. Free trade has destroyed the American economy, and it must end. Historically, conservatives have opposed free trade. Russell Kirk and other traditional conservatives noted the destructive tendencies of free trade; it undermines first-world markets and national sovereignty. Real conservatives do oppose free trade, but many in the GOP have been "neoconned" on this issue.

Despite the neocon lies in the media, Americans still overwhelmingly oppose increases in both legal and illegal immigration. Every candidate – Democrat or Republican – was running on a platform to reduce immigration. Recent Zogby polls show that the overwhelming majority of Americans prefer an enforcement-only approach to any path-to-citizenship treason. Unlike John McCain, Bush and Linda Chavez, most Americans do not want to see the US become a third-world cesspool. American voters punished House Republicans because of Iraq, not immigration.

What would be done in a just world? All neocons should be removed from the Republican Party. First of all, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld should be ousted. Neocon publications like Weekly Standard, American Spectator, Wall Street Journal, First Things, and Commentary should be condemned. Thugs like Wolfowitz, Perle, Kristol and Podhoretz should be expatriated.

David Frum, Feith, and Ledeen should be removed from US soil. Propagandists like Medved, Krauthammer, Jaffa, Jonah Goldberg, and Neuhaus should be ostracized. The neocon henchmen like Specter, McCain, Condoleezza Rice, Fred Barnes, David Brooks and Andrew "Bareback" Sullivan (all radical left-wing activists in disguise) should be shut out from all discussion. And traitors like Alberto Gonzales, Linda Chavez, and Gutierrez should all be deported to Mexico.

Real conservatives (such as those you would find at the American Conservative or Chronicles Magazine) have been vindicated. They have always been right about these traitorous Trotskyites.

This neocon stranglehold on "conservatism" must end. Neocons have done more to kill conservatism than a whole army of Leftists. The neocon, in short, is the conservative's worst enemy. Neocons delendi sunt!

-----------
    William H. Calhoun is a conservative, writer and graduate of the University of Chicago. He can be reached at williamhcalhoun@yahoo.com

This neocon stranglehold on "conservatism" must end. Neocons have done more to kill conservatism than a whole army of Leftists. The neocon, in short, is the conservative's worst enemy. Neocons delendi sunt!
    With this I agree.

HOWEVER, is it not a strong possibility that these "neocons" actually planned {brilliantly} to divest themselves of the Concervatives that were standing against them by beautifully orchestrating this election for the dems takeover?

I think so. I also think that the fact that they either or both put up weak candidates, backed weak candidates, dumped money into idiot candidates and held back money from strong candidates.........as well as demonized strong candidates from behind the scenes, is visible proof that these very intelligent people knew EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING.

They ALL sleep in the same bed. Neocons/Libs = no difference.
    GLOBALISM & POWER are the goals.

I give you James Baker, Lee Hamilton & Bush Sr. I've left out several of the players in the upper echilon.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Johnson99,

Hmmm, this article popped up twice, so guess it's best to answer the first one posted. Thanks for posting it.

Need to ask, I dunno if this was answered already, looked around briefly, didn't see anything so I'll go ahead.

Do we have any feel for the number of illegals who voted? I post this with regards to the mass voter registration of illegals during the mob demonstrations last summer. A NCLR (National Communist La Raza) website directed all hispanics, both legal and illegal, to vote Democratic.

So, in close elections and in even not so close elections with Democratic wins, do we suspect that voting-illegals made the difference?

Or, is finding this out "too hard to do?"

Well, hell yeah, I suspect that the illegal voters made the difference.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Banned
    I think this article is right on the money, and I agree with you Sis that this ousting was probably orchestrated. Apparently, Bush met with Republicans this AM - I would love to have been a fly on the wall for that meeting.

Banned
    I still have not seen anyone provide a meaningful definition of the term "neocon." It seems to be primarily used as a derisive term by the Left against anyone to the right of Trotsky.

HOWEVER, is it not a strong possibility that these "neocons" actually planned {brilliantly} to divest themselves of the Concervatives that were standing against them by beautifully orchestrating this election for the dems takeover?
    You nailed it!

I also think that the fact that they either or both put up weak candidates, backed weak candidates, dumped money into idiot candidates and held back money from strong candidates.........as well as demonized strong candidates from behind the scenes, is visible proof that these very intelligent people knew EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING.
    Sorry, but I think vote manipulation was a major factor in the (pre-determined) outcome of this election. How else to explain why key supporters of the house bill appear to have been excised, with surgical percision.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    You nailed it!

[quote:gtsy9oku]I also think that the fact that they either or both put up weak candidates, backed weak candidates, dumped money into idiot candidates and held back money from strong candidates.........as well as demonized strong candidates from behind the scenes, is visible proof that these very intelligent people knew EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING.
    Sorry, but I think vote manipulation was a major factor in the (pre-determined) outcome of this election. How else to explain why key supporters of the house bill appear to have been excised, with surgical percision.[/quote:gtsy9oku]
    I'm afraid that I agree with that assessment. we all knew that machine voting was vulnerable to massive fraud, but we're too lazy to actually do anything about it. We are living under the Golden Rule: those who have the gold make the rules, while the rest of us are along for the ride.

BTW, I worked the polls on Nov. 7th (minority judge), and I can assure you that illegals in Delaware ARE voting! Non-english speakers were assisted by Voices without Borders volunteers and, without exception, NONE of these voters could produce valid, government issued ID. So how could they vote you ask? As long as the name on their voter registration card matched the name on their utility bills, they were good to go.

When I objected to this practice, early on, I insisted that the department of elections be consulted to clarify the ID rules. Needless to say, I was overruled.

...and that is not the half of it, believe me.

Hi Greyparrot,
    Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    BTW, I worked the polls on Nov. 7th (minority judge), and I can assure you that illegals in Delaware ARE voting! ......and that is not the half of it, believe me.
    Thanks, Grey Parrot, for answering some of my concerns, even though your reply was not to me.

Anyone reading this. If I may ask....

There are 33 million plus illegals here.
    The Commies registered vast numbers to vote at the mob demonstrations.

Are there any rough approximations as to how many illegals voted???

We already know the commies told them to vote democrat. What I'm asking about is suspicions, evidence, indications that the illegals made a difference in the election.

http://www.illegalaliens.us/votefraud.htm

Here's one of the mob demonstrations
    WHERE ILLEGALS WERE REGISTERED TO VOTE!

HILLARY APPROVES OF THIS

Yes, I'm contending that the illegals mass-voted democratic
    to cause the democratic majorities.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?