Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP memo touts new terror attack as way to reverse party's d

Couple of articles...food for thought. I am no conspiracy theorist but nothing this adminstration does would surprise me.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/no ... terror.htm

GOP memo touts new terror attack as way to reverse party's decline

Capitol Hill Blue/DOUG THOMPSON | November 12 2005

Comment: This document adds to the mountanous pile of smoking gun evidence of
    government complicity in staged terror attacks and other false flag operations.
    It has now been declassified, as we already knew, that the Gulf of Tonkin never
    happened. It was staged to get us into Vietnam. Operation Northwoods was the
    official US government plan to carry out 9/11 style attacks against the
    American people and blame it on foreign enemies as a pretext for war.

Read below as governmental leaders salivate over how wonderful a devastating
    terror attack would be against the American people for their policies, it would
    force us to accept total enslavement. It goes on to talk about our sorrow and
    pain and how it could be directed. I've been reading Capitol Hill Blue for
    years and they are one of the most impeccable sources we have found.

Publicly published PNAC documents before 9/11 had saliva stains all over them
    as Dick Cheney and others talked about helpful Pearl Harbor attacks. Prison
    Planet.com recently interviewed Conservative leader Paul Craig Roberts and he
    stated that we're in real danger of the Bush administration staging terror
    attacks to defiblrilate their agenda.

---------------------------------

A confidential memo circulating among senior Republican leaders suggests that a
    new attack by terrorists on U.S. soil could reverse the sagging fortunes of
    President George W. Bush as well as the GOP and "restore his image as a leader
    of the American people."

The closely-guarded memo lays out a list of scenarios to bring the Republican
    party back from the political brink, including a devastating attack by
    terrorists that could “validate� the President’s war on terror and allow Bush
    to “unite the country� in a “time of national shock and sorrow.�

The memo says such a reversal in the President's fortunes could keep the party
    from losing control of Congress in the 2006 midterm elections.

GOP insiders who have seen the memo admit it’s a risky strategy and point out
    that such scenarios are “blue sky thinking� that often occurs in political
    planning sessions.

“The President’s popularity was at an all-time high following the 9/11
    attacks,� admits one aide. “Americans band together at a time of crisis.�

Other Republicans, however, worry that such a scenario carries high risk,
    pointing out that an attack might suggest the President has not done enough to
    protect the country.

“We also have to face the fact that many Americans no longer trust the
    President,� says a longtime GOP strategist. “That makes it harder for him to
    become a rallying point.�

The memo outlines other scenarios, including:

--Capture of Osama bin Laden (or proof that he is dead);

--A drastic turnaround in the economy;

--A "successful resolution" of the Iraq war.

GOP memos no longer talk of “victory� in Iraq but use the term “successful
    resolution.�

“A successful resolution would be us getting out intact and civil war not
    breaking out until after the midterm elections,� says one insider.

The memo circulates as Tuesday’s disastrous election defeats have left an
    already dysfunctional White House in chaos, West Wing insiders say, with
    shouting matches commonplace and the blame game escalating into open warfare.

“This place is like a high-school football locker room after the team lost the
    big game,� grumbles one Bush administration aide. “Everybody’s pissed and
    pointing the finger at blame at everybody else.�

Republican gubernatorial losses in Virginia and New Jersey deepened rifts
    between the Bush administration and Republicans who find the President
    radioactive. Arguments over whether or not the President should make a last-
    minute appearance in Virginia to try and help the sagging campaign fortunes of
    GOP candidate Jerry Kilgore raged until the minute Bush arrived at the rally in

Richmond Monday night.

“Cooler heads tried to prevail,� one aide says. “Most knew an appearance by the
    President would hurt Kilgore rather than help him but (Karl) Rove rammed it
    through, convincing Bush that he had enough popularity left to make a
    difference.�

Bush didn’t have any popularity left. Overnight tracking polls showed Kilgore
    dropped three percentage points after the President’s appearance and Democrat
    Tim Kaine won on Tuesday.

Conservative Pennsylvania Republican Senator Rick Santorum told radio talk show
    host Don Imus Wednesday that he does not want the President's help and will
    stay away from a Bush rally in his state on Friday.

The losses in Virginia and New Jersey, coupled with a resounding defeat of
    ballot initiatives backed by GOP governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in California
    have set off alarm klaxons throughout the demoralized Republican party.
    Pollsters privately tell GOP leaders that unless they stop the slide they could
    easily lose control of the House in the 2006 midterm elections and may lose the
    Senate as well.

“In 30 years of sampling public opinion, I’ve never seen such a freefall in
    public support,� admits one GOP pollster.

Democratic pollster Geoffrey Garin says the usual tricks tried by Republicans
    no longer work.

"None of their old tricks worked," he says.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/no ... towers.htm

Physics Professor Says Science Points To Conclusive Evidence of WTC Controlled
    Demolition

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones | November 12 2005

Brigham Young University physics professor Steven E. Jones is the latest
    credible individual to come forward and assert that the official story of 9/11
    differs wildly from the observable facts.

Jones appeared on The Alex Jones Show on friday to discuss a story that refuses
    to die and one that has again been pushed to the forefront of alternative
    research.

Jones made numerous compelling points on the collapse of both the twin towers
    and Building 7. According to Jones, his scientific peers have been very
    sympathetic to his research and have agreed with his conclusions.

- The three buildings collapsed in their own footprints and did not topple
    over. This bears the characteristics of controlled demolition. The central
    columns were pulverized and the buildings fell in on themselves. Why would
    Muslim fanatics go to the lengths of wiring the largest complex of buildings in
    the world with explosives when a topple collapse would have caused more damage
    to lower Manhattan and killed more people?

- Horizontal puffs of smoke or 'squibs' can be seen popping out floors as the
    collapse engulfs floor by floor of the buildings. Again, this is a phenomenon
    atypical of controlled demolition.

- Molten metal found in the basement of the WTC suggests that the commonly used
    explosive thermite may be responsible for the collapse. Jones said that
    buildings not destroyed by explosives would have insufficient directed energy
    to produce the large quantities of melted melted that was discovered. The
    molten steel was found five days after the collapse, on Sept. 16, when the
    National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) used an Airborne
    Visible/Infrared Imaging Spectrometer (AVIRIS) to locate and measure the site’s
    hot spots.

- It requires temperatures of at least 5,000 fahrenheit to melt steel. Diesel
    jet fuel does not reach these temperatures and the fires in the buildings were
    short lived. Firefighter tape recordings prove that only small pockets of fire
    were still burning in the buildings seconds before their collapse.

- Building 7 was not hit by a plane and yet it collapsed in 6.6 seconds, which
    is .6 seconds quicker than it would take an object dropped from the roof of the
    building to hit the floor. This violates fundamental laws of physics, unless
    the building was brought down by explosives.

- Buildings that collapse without the aid of explosives produce large piles of
    in-tact concrete and do not turn to dust as they are falling, as was witnessed
    on 9/11.

Following a scientific presentation back in September, Jones is now seeking a
    piece of molten steel from one of the buildings for analysis.

We will continue to track the progress of Jones' investigation and further
    expand on this story as and when it develops.

--------------------------------------

Related: WTC Building 7 Data Page

Related: Y. professor thinks bombs, not planes, toppled WTC

Rep. Thomas M. Davis III (R-Va.) admits the GOP is a party mired in its rural
    base in a country that's becoming less and less rural.

"You play to your rural base, you pay a price," he says. "Our issues blew up in
    our face."

As Republican political strategists scramble to find a message – any message –
    that will ring true with voters, GOP leaders in Congress admit privately that
    control of their party by right-wing extremists makes their recovery all but
    impossible.

“We’ve made our bed with these people,� admits an aide to House Speaker Denny
    Hastert. “Now it’s the morning after and the hangover hurts like hell.�
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

This does not surprise me.

I've never understood why the building imploded exactly like a set-demolition footprint implosion. The story about the jet fuel does not fly or hold water. Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt aluminum and the aluminum in the building was dust.

The question the one article raises about why would terrorists spend the time and money to set explosvies for a "neat" implosion if their objective was "damage"?

Grreat Question.

I would answer with a question: Why do you think terrorists set the explosives or flew the planes for that matter?

Check the CNN, ABC, and CBS links on the web for the passenger lists immediately after 9/11 and see if you find one terrorist name as reported by the US Government's investigaor of the event, Michael Chertoff less than 30 days later?

There is not one name on the passenger manifests released by the airlines after 9/11 that matches one name of the 19 so-called hijackers.

If the names weren't on the passenger manifests which they are not, then where did the list of 19 come from?

If the 19 hijackers boarded the planes with tickets, passports in the manner presented by the US Government Official Story....then why aren't they on the passenger manifests from the airlines?

It's called "circular".

It's means...we have no idea who is responsible for the tragedy of 9/11.

It also means that whoever did it is still on the loose and still in business.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think we need to get Brian to move this to the other thread where we are discussing the very same thing. In fact, I just posted a response about HOW IN THE WORLD our government knew the VERY NEXT DAY who the 19 hijackers were.

Judy--you have LONG held the theory that this was NOT a terrorist attack but was perpetrated by our government, haven't you??? That article brings up some VERY interesting points. The towers collapsing really DID look like an implosion. There are just numerous questions that have never been answered.

And, it SURE would not be outside the realm of possibility that the Republican strategy would CONSIDER another terrorist attack as a way to bolster Bush's COLLAPSE. They will be playing with fire however because, if the so-called terrorist gets in across our border OR has overstayed a Visa, then all hell will be brought to bear on this IDIOT who refuses to control the borders.

These are very SCARY scenarios but ones that we should really take seriously because past experience has shown us that this administration will stoop to previously unheard of levels to pump up the DICTATOR.

I heard a few things on the Sunday talk shows that give a preview of what's to come in the future. He is going to come out swinging at anyone who disagrees with his Iraq war. It's going to be a rerun of his speech on Veterans' Day starting today with a stop at one military base before he leaves for China or wherever he's going. So, they are once again on the ATTACK. REMEMBER--"IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US, YOU ARE AGAINST US. YOU ARE THE ENEMY". My guess is that this strategy is going to backfire. It worked during the campaign but the American PEOPLE are no longer as trusting as they were a year ago. HE THINKS that slamming the DEMOCRATS for voting FOR the war and then coming up now and accusing him of doctoring intelligence will work. THAT PART MIGHT work because I have some problems with that as well. BUT, it's the AMERICAN PEOPLE who are FED UP and who are FURIOUS at the mess he's gotten us into. I have a feeling that it is going to be more difficult for him to disavow them of their feelings about it now.

BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

There is nothing this maniac can do to bolster his ratings.

There is nothing the GOP can do to bolster theirs except Impeach this Man.

The GOP is a Sinking Pirate Ship and we all know what the rats do....they jump ship and leave the boat.

It's human instinct not to go down with the ship. There will be some RINO Zealots who will, but they are too few to count and too dumb to matter.

That head of the RNC was on the news a few seconds ago clamoring about 9/11. Hey Idiot...that's old news....most of us are beginning to think YOU planned it, so the better stance would be to......well, there is no better stance for you....you are a Has Been Loser Dude.

You sold your country out for a job, that means you suck which means YOU'RE OUT.

Get Your Limo Gassed Up, Get In it, Head South and Don't Look Back Until You Hit Peru!

And take all those other NeoCon RINO Crapsters with ya!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AS to who is behind 9/11?

Well....we don't know.

That's the point. The fact that the government jumped in there so fast with such an incomplete story from a total lack of investigation or study or forensics or independent evaluations concerning the single greatest criminal act in the history of the United States just bears consideration that those failing to do their jobs might have had a role in it somehow.

I mean apparently whoever flew planes into the buildings knew that NORAD wouldn't be working that day because of a special project where they were actually staging a fake attack on the day of the real attack which the government claims caused some confusion and delayed response. Well, DUH!!

The question is: How did the terrorists know the date of this special project or were they just that lucky?

Oh pleease.

NO ONE IS THAT LUCKY unless God was involved and I'm positive he wasn't.

Someone told whoever did this what day to do it so they wouldn't be shot down before they got there.

Who was that someone or someones?

Why haven't these questions already been asked and the culprits prosecuted?

"Able Danger" perhaps?

I want the WHOLE TRUTH about Able Danger. Those men are NOT lying. There is no coincidence that the Pentagon and put the quietus on them. They know a lot that the Pentagon doesn't want us to know. At least two members of the team have said that they TRIED to get the 9/11 Commission to listen to them. They only got as far as the staffers. There is more to this than meets the eye.

I SAW that IDIOT PUPPET, Ken Mehlman, on "Meet The Press" yesterday so that might have been where the clip you saw came from. Tim Russert grilled him but good. AND, to make it worse, he was followed by Howard Dean. But, Mehlman was denying that we were lied to. He was defending Wackident for that INSULTING speech he gave on Veterans' Day for God's sake. It is just NOT going to work for him to come out slugging with the very same BS that he used when he was campaigning. And, that was exactly what that speech sounded like. It was a political stump speech trying to bolster his sagging numbers--ESPECIALLY that one that shows that MOST Americans don't TRUST him. Coming out slamming the other side is just not going to fly this time.

I have a problem with the Democrats starting this questioning of the intelligence right now and I heard Pat Roberts and Jay Rockefeller on Chris Wallace's program yesterday. THE REAL PROBLEM I have is that they, after all, DID vote to authorize the war. They blame the fact that the intelligence they got was altered by the administration and I BELIEVE that BUT I believed it back THEN. If I, an average American, kept thinking that their excuses were so FLIMSY that I was against it, those who voted for it should have been able to see that too. And, I do remember a FEW Democrats who WERE questioning it. Not the the radical Howard Dean ALTHOUGH he was RIGHT. But, Senator Bob Graham from Florida was one that comes to mind who was a reasonable, rational, soft-spoken man who kept TRYING to get it across that this just didn't add up. I feel that the ones who DIDN'T vote to authorize the President to go to Iraq should come forward and make their case and leave the others out of it.

I do believe that the intelligence the Democrats got was NOT the complete picture but it was enough that I, as a normal American citizen, had serious questions about the authenticity of it. When they would say that ALL of the other intelligence agencies had the same intelligence or that the Clinton administration had the same intelligence, I kept thinking AND SAYING that they probably ALL got the intelligence from the same sources--THE IRAQI NATIONAL CONGRESS--Chalabi's little group--OR ISRAEL--both groups that had a vested interest in getting rid of Saddam. I just don't think now and didn't think THEN that the intelligence that came from other countries came from any sources OTHER than the same sources ours came from. Why was it so difficult for out LEADERS to smell a rat??? I do think that the administration took a FEW pieces of flimsy intelligence and jumped on them like a duck on a June bug. The MUSHROOM CLOUD, the ALUMINUM TUBES, the MOBILE LABS, the YELLOW CAKE from NIGER. But, when you looked at those individually AND the supporting intelligence, it just SEEMED PITIFUL.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

"Able Danger"--I want the whole truth as well. Rumsfeld shut it down right in front of the United States Senate Judiciary Committee, headed by Arlen Specter. I'm really disappointed in Arlen Specter who hasn't done squat to get this testimony or the facts these men have to share to the public. These men aren't lying. We had Muhammad Atta's picture and information on him in our own government files. That picture is the same picture that showed up on his passport they found at 9/11--the only single document to survive 9/11 miraculously discovered blocks from the site by and get this, An American FBI Agent. But, the picture was taken before Atta applied for a passport.

What most people might not understand is that when you apply for a passport, you have to go to a passport photo shop who takes your picture and provides you with the passport photo. It has to be a current passport photo. You can't pull one out of your files or one your Auntie took of you at Christmas and use that on a passport photo. It has to be a current photo for our passport.

The ONLY way that picture got on a passport document was our government created a fake passport and planted it in New York.

There really is no other explanation. The gravity of this is what compelled the Able Danger guys who recognized the photo to come forward.

If they manufactured the passport which is the only link to 9/11 of Muhammad Atta, then it follows that everything in the official story linked to that passport is fabricated. That's why they were able to produce such a story so quickly without a thorough investigation.

Why the rush of a story that doesn't hold water?

It only needed to hold water to get us into Afghanistan to secure the pipeline for UNOCAL.

Sadly, there is no other explanation for this account of 9/11. That's why the families didn't buy in to it and demanded a new investigation which was the 9/11 Commission. But the 9/11 Commission didn't really conduct a new investigation. All it did was interview the government people and ask them to explain this and that, which they did and when things didn't fit, they claimed it was this or that.

What is the FIRST THING you would do if you believed there were terrorists in the United States? You would close the borders, secure the country, and deport all illegal aliens. Instead Bush cut Border Control Funding; complicated the process by changing INS and burying it in a whole new department called Homeland Security. If you have a job to do, you don't shut the equipment down for an over-haul. You work with what you've got to get the job done and then AFTER you have completed the job, you might consider an overhaul or in this case REORGANIZING THE BUREAUCRACY. You don't reorganize in the midst of a critical mission if you believe you have a critical mission.

What was the date on Atta's passport??? Was he a Saudi citizen as well?

I am just really surprised and, like you, disappointed in Arlen Specter. He was one person who I really had a lot of faith in and I'm not sure what they've done to him. He just seemed to be an independent soul and one who couldn't be coerced or bought. A lot of things don't add up.

We need to start DEMANDING that the Able Danger story be told. Who is the Congressman that is TRYING to get them heard?? Is is Weldon?? I need to check that out if you don't know but he has been on Lou Dobbs and a couple of other programs and he is BEATING HIS BRAINS OUT trying to get this story out. HE believes them. Says the evidence is irrefutable. But, they throw up roadblocks at every turn. I'm almost certain that he confirmed that the Pentagon destroyed documents that would have verified their stories. IF this was just ONE man, as it was in the beginning, you could kind of question the motive. But, if I'm correct, there are now THREE of them who have spoken out BEFORE they were silenced by Rumsfeld.

And, I have a VERY difficult time believing that a passport survived that fiery inferno. THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT.

Here are the answers we're seeking. It's Representative Curt Weldon and Rep. Duncan Hunter. Check out this article.

Pentagon probes treatment of 'Able Danger' officer
    Reuters
    WASHINGTON - The Pentagon inspector general is investigating the Defense Intelligence Agency's treatment of an Army colonel who was the first to claim publicly that the government knew about four September 11 hijackers long before the 2001 attacks, officials said on Wednesday.

Among the issues under review is whether the DIA revoked the security clearance of Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer last September in retaliation for repeated comments he made in the media about a military intelligence team code-named Able Danger, sources familiar with the case said.

Revelations about Able Danger, a small data-mining operation that ended in 2000, have reignited debate about whether the United States could have prevented the attacks on New York and Washington that killed 3,000 people and prompted the U.S. war on terrorism.

Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman said the inspector general began reviewing Shaffer's case after Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld received a written request on October 20 from Rep. Duncan Hunter of California, Republican chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Armed Services.

Shaffer and his attorney met with officials from the inspector general's office on Wednesday.

Shaffer came forward in August with claims that Able Danger had identified September 11 ringleader Mohamed Atta and three other hijackers as al Qaeda members in early 2000. But he said Pentagon lawyers prevented the team from warning the FBI.

Others associated with Able Danger, including the team's former leader, Navy Capt. Scott Phillpott, have since made similar statements. But an exhaustive Pentagon search of tens of thousands of documents and electronic files related to the operation failed to corroborate the claims.

Officials with House and Senate intelligence oversight committees have also said there is little substantiating evidence.

U.S. Rep. Curt Weldon, a Pennsylvania Republican who has championed Able Danger and other data-mining projects, told reporters on Wednesday that Able Danger also uncovered evidence of a threat to U.S. interests in Yemen two days before the 2000 bombing of the Navy destroyer Cole, which killed 17 sailors.

Weldon, who attributed his information to Phillpott, said the Able Danger team passed along the warning through proper channels but no word of danger ever reached the Cole.

"They sent it up but they don't know what happened," Weldon said. "That's part of what needs to be investigated."

Meanwhile, Shaffer's attorneys say their client is in danger of losing his job because the DIA has accused him of obtaining a medal under false pretenses, improperly showing his military identification while drunk and stealing ink pens.

Shaffer's supporters, including Weldon, say the charges are trumped up.

Weldon and Shaffer attorney Mark Zaid both said the DIA recently returned Shaffer's personal effects from his office but mistakenly included several classified documents and another employee's mail.

"There are several inconsistencies between the DIA and LTC Shaffer concerning the facts," Hunter said in his letter to Rumsfeld. "The committee also has concerns with certain aspects of how the DIA has handled this matter."

Copyright 2005 Reuters News Service. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Oklahoma City bombing

I had heard that there was supposed to be a hearing or something last week about the Oklahoma City bombing. I think there were new documents that the judge was supposed to rule on and the FBI has been trying to keep them from going public. Any word on this? I have not heard squat in the MSM!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast