Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    You'd have to be a complete idiot not to pass this bill.
    It wouldn't surprise me if they turned it down, the senators here in AZ did in favor of those CEOs who wanted to keep the cheap labor!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Tell me of any other country you can go to have kids and their citizens of that country.
    "Shore not Mexico that's for sure!"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-233509.html
    You're right about that and, then they have got the nerve to want to come here and tell us what our laws should and shouldn't be. as for the little millie mouth Mexican president, he was wrong to come here and speak about our laws in the manner in wich he did and what was even worse was the standing ovation he received from the dumbed down democrats. it really did my heart good when the rep from Callie got up and, let Calderon and the dems know that they were out of order and that Mexico and its president has no say in our government's rule of law. Calderon is just wanting his peasants here so he can reap the rewards of the money they send back home, as well as the fact that the taxpayers are taking care of his poor citizens. "THIS MAN MAKES ME JUST AS SICK AS OBAMA DOES

OH BTW, why is it that the government feels the need to not only give them {anchor's} citizenship, but why do they also give them freebies in the form of public assistance as well can someone please help me out with this one this in itself is enough to keep them coming here and, never mind the jobs. I don't see them throwing these things to American citizens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12