Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    McCain has been betraying conservative principles Republican principles form quite a few year now. My question is why did the GOP allow him to be a presidential candidate since they already knew of his liberal views?
    I sure they were told to go along with it or get out of the game! We really don't have any true patriots in Washington anymore!

And the idiot McCain is still probably wondering what went wrong....he needs to change partys he can't hide the facts any more that he is more Dem. than Rep,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

And the idiot McCain is still probably wondering what went wrong
    Oh I believe he knows what he did wrong. No one could have thrown an election better than McCain. And now he is meeting with Obama so that he, LIEberman and Grahamnesty can get their amnesty, regardless of what it takes. My deep gut feeling is Graham has a little hispanic boyfriend, cause he has taken the issue way overboard and personal... but not sure what McCain's personal interest is, unless he has a few hispanic tarts living under his stairs. And LIEberman...well anything to help his Kosher meat packing buddies save a few million a year.

The sad truth is McCain is incompetent. He looks just like Charlie Chaplin. What's next for him? Maybe he will go to England and get a knighhood?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    The sad truth is McCain is incompetent. He looks just like Charlie Chaplin. What's next for him? Maybe he will go to England and get a knighhood?
    I wouldn't insult Charlie Chaplin like that! Unless you're referring to the film, The Great Dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I've been blasted for saying this.... but it is my gut feeling and my true belief... Blast me again if you want, but John Sydney McCain is a piece of V****V. That bastard doesn't deserve to shine your shoes. And he is the typical example of the end of the USA. He is A typical of the majority of magots we now have serving in our Congress, who do nothing each day but figure out how to steal every dime you have, and destroy your children's futures.

McCain has nothing in his background to prove he is worth a crap. He destroyed several aircraft, he dumped his loyal wife for that bimbo he is now married too... he had several affairs with other bimbo's while married to this bimbo...

Just the guy you want to lead the nation, right?? You will never convince me that 2008 elections were not pre-determined and pre-decided by the Council of Foreign Relation (CFR) years ago. How in the hell can you take a magot and loser like John McCain, who has not done one thing right in his entire life, and make him the presidential nominee for the republicans? And put him up against another low life, who hasn't done crap for anyone in his life or his country, or wherever the heck country he comes from...Barack Obama??

Wake up guys, if any of you are still sleeping. This is logic.. Who owns this place??

You said the words exactally, my friend.UGH.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12