Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FANTASTIC!

FANTASTIC! It's gone viral! I have received several emails from others on this tea party pledge! We have to keep kickin it..we must never, never, never give up!

Wow Loserville I didn't know your background. I have a neighbor who was a radical left-winger. He stopped talking long enough to listen and I have to really give it to him, he is now a staunch conservative and goes into the den of liberals every Wednesday night here in Sonoma County and faces them down on issue after issue. He knows their train of thought and can talk their language. I soooooooooooooo respect people who can really learn and change.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: FANTASTIC!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    FANTASTIC! It's gone viral! I have received several emails from others on this tea party pledge! We have to keep kickin it..we must never, never, never give up!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

pledge

Again,done! I've often wondered if the Bush regime intended to destroy the Republican party because they knew the N.A.U. would be more feasable with the left in power. Regardless, I will not vote for McCain if I was the sole republican left in America. If the Dems win,they will be so blatant that it will wake up more and more apathetic and/or slumbering Americans.

New World Order

No..the New World Order people (those who have control of the world wealth) crashed the GOP. Bush , clinton, soros, rockefellers, etc etc..they did it. All of them. This is a class war...Elite wealthy against the rest of us and they are winning so far. BUT..we can still get on the good foot and beat them! There are more of us than there are of them...but until ALL of us...or MOST Of us understand the game...we can't level the playing field.

Thanks GoGo. Couldn't happen without tolerant conservatives. There's just something about watching your country go down tha says "maybe everything I know is wrong"
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123