Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gosh, I hate to say this but .... compromise...? :(

The thought of amnesty for all the illegal aliens makes me shutter as I think about the impact on the working American Citizen. The current Congress seems intent on implementing an amnesty program in the disguise of a ‘worker program’.

It takes all the strength I can muster to propose a compromise. A compromise should be a bitter pill for each side. The amnesty is one bitter pill. The following proposed compromise is the other:

The 'Worker Program' shall not be implemented in anyway until the constitutional amendment is ratified.

1. On an emergency basis, the President and Congress shall immediately authorize and fully fund the National Guards immediate seal of the boarders until sufficient Boarder Patrol and Coast Guard personnel can be trained and deployed to enhance and maintain the sealing of the borders. Posse Comitatus shall not be violated. (to seal means … as close to zero as possible).
    2. Amendment:
    A. The President and Congress shall continually authorize and fully fund the National Guards immediate seal of the national boarders of the United States until sufficient Border Patrol and Coast Guard personnel can be trained and deployed to enhance and maintain the sealing of the boarders. Posse Comitatus shall not be violated.
    B. Congress shall fully fund the reimbursement of state and local institutions, monthly, for any and all cost associated with any and all care of individuals that enter the United States in a less than fully authorized manner.
    C. English is the language of the United States, which shall be the only language for conducting all private and public transactions. Congress shall fully fund, implement and enforce a program to promote English usage world wide.
    D. Citizenship shall be granted at birth, only if at least one parent is a legal citizen of the United States at the time of birth.
    E. Citizenship will be granted to no more than two tenths of one percent (.002), based upon the last 10 year census ,during the years 2006-2010 and one tenth of one percent (.001) there after, based upon the last 10 year census.
    F. A citizen of the United States can have but one loyalty and that loyalty must be to the United States, renouncing all other loyalties. Passports from a country other than the United States, held by a current and potential citizen of the United States, must be surrendered to the United States government for destruction. Use or possession of a passport other than the United States by a citizen of the United States, shall be punished by immediate permanent loss of United States citizenship.
    G. Congress shall fully authorize, fully fund and enforce this amendment. Any elected or appointed office holder obstructing or not fully authorizing the continued implementation of this amendment shall be impeached and, at a minimum, be immediately removed from office.
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Mostly good ideas.

I'll give you a trillion to one odds against even a single one of them ever happening, and you'd be a sucker to take the bet.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

yep!

Count .... couldn't agree with you more ... just shows the state of the country ...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

No Political Will

A country that can mobilize 150,000 troops and send them half way around the world to fight a war in a foriegn land spending 500 billion dollars in the meantime....

....and can't scecure its own borders.......

....doesn't secure its borders for one reason only...

.....LACK OF POLITICAL WILL

Big business loves cheap labor, Congress sleeps with big business

Big business gets cheap labor, screw everyone else, we (Cong and BBus) love cheap labor more than we love our own people.

Re: No Political Will

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    A country that can mobilize 150,000 troops and send them half way around the world to fight a war in a foriegn land spending 500 billion dollars in the meantime....

....and can't scecure its own borders......

....doesn't secure its borders for one reason only...

.....LACK OF POLITICAL WILL\

Big business loves cheap labor, Congress sleeps with big business

Big business gets cheap labor, screw everyone else, we (Cong and BBus) love cheap labor more than we love our own people.
    You are so right and it makes alot of sense.
    I know that we cant put our troops om the border. But we can put the National Guard there. I cant see any reason why anyone would not go for that idea. If we can erect a border fence between Iraq and Syria, why not a big fence on the border. IS IS JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO?? I AM CURIOUS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry, ZERO COMPROMISE. For one thing, they will NEVER compromise anything. Haven't you seen and heard what the protestors are saying???

No,No,No,No,No,No,NoNo,NO deal at all!!
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Re: Gosh, I hate to say this but .... compromise...? :(

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    C. English is the language of the United States, which shall be the only language for conducting all private and public transactions. Congress shall fully fund, implement and enforce a program to promote English usage world wide.
    D. Citizenship shall be granted at birth, only if at least one parent is a legal citizen of the United States at the time of birth.
    E. Citizenship will be granted to no more than two tenths of one percent (.002), based upon the last 10 year census ,during the years 2006-2010 and one tenth of one percent (.001) there after, based upon the last 10 year census.
    F. A citizen of the United States can have but one loyalty and that loyalty must be to the United States, renouncing all other loyalties. Passports from a country other than the United States, held by a current and potential citizen of the United States, must be surrendered to the United States government for destruction. Use or possession of a passport other than the United States by a citizen of the United States, shall be punished by immediate permanent loss of United States citizenship.
    G. Congress shall fully authorize, fully fund and enforce this amendment. Any elected or appointed office holder obstructing or not fully authorizing the continued implementation of this amendment shall be impeached and, at a minimum, be immediately removed from office.

I really like those, I've proposed an amendment for English being the only official language. As Citizens, we need to demand OUR representatives have a comprehensive understanding of the Constititution -- there are provisions for IMPEACHMENT and TREASON ---- USE THEM!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Do we have enough NG still in the US to do this?

I am the last person wanting American military involved in American life,however,

Please explain the problem with putting American troops on the border?

This is an international border. We are supposedly 'at war' . There is a definite danger of terrorists coming across our borders.

American troops were on the border during WWII.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People should be able to speak any language they want in private. However, if they require a translator to conduct business, it should be at their own expense, not the taxpayer's. And their kids should have to learn in English and English only at school!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)