Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Got Another Nat. Republican Cong Committee Survey

Got my 2nd survey from The National Republican Congressional Committee in two months. It must be because I keep telling them I am an independant.
    I took the fine advice of one of our board members. Where it asks for money I wrote "I'll send money when you all close the borders".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Send them one of these.

They're becoming very popular.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

will print me a couple to have on hand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I received the same survey......funny how they give you a list of ten important issues to vote on and IMMIGRATION is not included? So, of course in the "other" section I had to write about Bush's failure to put the military on the border. This survey is just for money anyway.

I also told them the DEMOCRATS are going to take the House, Senate and White House if they don't do something about the border. Yes, the Democrats will be even worse on immigration but if Bush and the Republicans will do nothing then I may very well vote Democratic if nothing else to send a message to the Republican leadership. Remember, Bush will go away someday and the the other Republicans need a reminder of that...? $3 a gallon gas, outsourrcing of jobs, the deficit, ILLEGAL immigration, people will vote for a CHANGE if nothing else which both corporate prostitute parties are giving us.....NOTHING!