Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yep that is what happens when she deactivates your account. She does not have the guts say your banned she just cancels your account.

Here is another thread where I got jumped after talking about putting Americans out of work:

http://www.gopusa.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonb ... 7211;st=10

Look for this:

When did the Republican Party become the employment agency to Mexico or India?
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Banned
    Am having fun arguing with Old Man over there. He's an open-borders, unlimited H1B's kinda guy.

I've never been to GOPUSA (heard of it) but now I may register.

What she wrote about Gilchrist is garbage. The man got 25.1% of the vote being a third party candidate. Nobody has ever claimed Ross Perot's 19% in the 1992 election was poor. Every third party candidate is has a partisan disadvantage. And Gilchrist would have won had he been on the republican party ticket, hands down.

Oh yeah! Pinestraw! OldMan is a lover of everything Chinese, too. I got the impression that he has lots of stock in overseas stuff or something because he's so worried about the "stockholders."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GAconservative, http://GOPUSA.

And, ScottyDog, you can still get their newsletter to vote in their weekly polls, keep an eye on what they are doing, etc. YOu just can't read their posts or post there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well guys I'm going to try. We'll see what happens. I wondered if the site administrator tries to track down if people that are new, belong to ALIPAC or any other illegal immigration reform group?

On another note, made an invitation to someone when I was pecking around AOL on the chat boards. I was looking for any boards that were on illegal immigration, and someone had one up and going. This person (woman?) had a problem and was looking for advice. I suggested to come here and to FAIR, maybe another supporter on their way!!

As for this GOP group. It does seem that there are some people that just want to hear only one thing, they cannot handle the fact that what they have always beleived in could be foul.

It's a shame people in this country like to live with their heads in the sand.

I will remain a Republican, only because they tend to lean towards most of what I beleive in. Not because I feel they "totally" represent me anymore.

Well, it has been about 5 minutes since I registered, and no email on how to activiate it!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me know where you are posting so I can see how Terri reacts.

Oldman thinks he is an economics genius but he is just a free trade advocate after you sift through all his long winded posts. The funny thing is he usually agreed with me then terri would come along a slam me with some crap about it being just one issue.

Yeah like the most important issue. 3 years ago I told everyone about Tom Tancredo and she came in and told me he would never make it in the RNC and immigration was not even an issue on the radar. The rest is history.

She will go out of her way to criticize him every chance she gets.

Primrose is a convert of mine.

LOL
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Wel Scotty, I have not yet heard anything about my log in "clearance" from the moderator. Apparently she is doing a background check, and maybe a credit check as well!!

Did not know that message boards were so top secret as to require so much time to approve a new member!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elizabeth, just go try to post something and see what happens.

BTW, I notice that most of the things I sign up for these days get the confirmations sent to junk mail for some odd reason so if anyone signs up for anything look in the junk box first. And, of course, if you don't have a junk box--it you just tell the server to delete what it perceives to be junk mail-- you will never receive any of them.

Juat suggestions.

Can't sign up.

They won't accept a hotmail account...and my ISP has no email service.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12