Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Got this email from Judicial Watch

I just got this email in from Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch

May 2, 2008
    From the Desk of Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton:
    Judicial Watch Obtains Booking File of Illegal Immigrant Murder Suspect

Over the last few weeks, I’ve covered the story of Pedro Espinoza, the illegal alien gang member who allegedly killed high school student Jamiel Shaw on March 2nd. What made this crime particularly offensive is the fact that Espinoza had been released from a Culver City, California jail the day before the murder.

Of course, all of this has brought sanctuary policies, such as the LAPD’s “Special Order 40,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's gonna be interesting to see what happens with this lawsuit! Walter Moore for Mayor!!

Keep us informed please, Gogo.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, Gogo. Good work from Judicial Watch.

I wasn't able to attend Walter Moore's speech last night on the case for Jamiel's Law, but I heard from radio talk show host Kevin James it was a full house.

So much stuff is going on right now with the Shaw family and the prosecutor. If you can listen to Kevin's show, I highly recommend it - or read iQuestions nightly threads.

Wow I didn't know that JW was having a meeting. That is sooooo good. I'm too far away to go to it wish we had a transcript or a synopsis of the meeting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)