Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOT THIS FROM TOM TANCREDO YESTERDAY

IF THE ROCKIES CAN MAKE IT TO THE WORLD SERIES, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Dear Patriot,

On Tuesday, I was the first major presidential candidate to sign my filing papers in the New Hampshire Secretary of State’s office for the New Hampshire primary. We’re on the nation’s most important primary ballot now!

I want to thank you for helping power our campaign to this critical moment.

And just like the Colorado Rockies upset the sports world and stunned the experts by winning the National League championship, I want to tell you that upsets happen in politics, too…..especially when you have a message that reaches past the Beltway elites and touches Americans from all walks of life!

I know how powerful our message is from the enthusiastic greetings that voters give me wherever I am, in Iowa, New Hampshire or just passing through an airport.

I also know how powerful our message is when I get attacked, as I have been all week, by the politicians I called to account for their attempts to block construction of our border fence!

“He’s out of his mind, he’s totally gone insane,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo rocks! My contribution is in the mail.

JAK
    GREAT!!! Tancredo for President in 2008!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)