Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Gov giving pereferences to illegal aliens over its own citiz

I know, I don't normally do this. But it's about I start doing something! When it comes to our government giving pereferences to illegal aliens over its own citizens shows their lack of respect for us. There's something wrong. Meaning: We have the wrong people in office!

I hope this offends all illegal aliens.

My great-grandfather watched as his friends died in the Civil War,

My grandfather watched as his friends died in WW II,

And Dad watched as his friends died in Korea and I watched as my friends died in Vietnam .

None of them died for the Mexican Flag. Everyone died for the American flag.

Texas high school students raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole, other students took it down. Guess who was expelled...the students who took it down.

California high school students were sent home on Cinco de Mayo, because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them.

Enough is enough.

This message needs to be viewed by every American; and every American needs to stand up for America .

We've bent over to appease the America-haters long enough.

I'm taking a stand.

I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in wars for this country, and for the American flag.

If you agree, stand up with me. If you disagree, please let me know. I will gladly remove you from my e-mail list.

And shame on anyone who tries to make this a racist message.

AMERICANS, stop giving away Your RIGHTS !

Let me make this clear - THIS IS OUR COUNTRY !

This statement DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration !

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, IN MY COUNTRY, welcome to come legally:

1. Get a sponsor !

2. Learn the LANGUAGE, as immigrants have in the past !

3. Live by OUR rules !

4. Get a job !

5. Pay YOUR Taxes !

6. No Social Security until you have earned it and PAID for it !

7. NOW find a place to lay your head !

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone, then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM !

We've gone so far the other way . . . bent over backwards not to offend anyone.

Only AMERICANS seems to care when American Citizens are being offended !

WAKE UP America ! ! !

If you do not Pass this on, may your fingers cramp !

Made in the U S A and Amen to that!

received by e-mail
    Sun, Jun 27, 2010 3:57 pm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    First, illegal aliens have to realize that when they are LEGAL American citizens, then their freebee stuff ENDS! ALL OF IT!

Americans are not treated like kings and queens of illegal alienship.

If an amnesty is given, America better build more prisons, because no one gives up a profitable life of crime just because they got amnesty overnight.

The truth is a majority of Americans are totally with you on this.

I'm surprised no one has responded, but then maybe it's the weekend.

Illegal aliens begin, and continue, on one thing throughout their crime fest in the USA - they constantly have to LIE to appear as legal.

Everything they say, do, sue, demand, and cry for is ALL based on their first LIE and their endless consecutive LIES thereafter.

A lifestyle, incidentally, that NO illegal aliens will give up if they get amnesty.

Instead America will be full up with LEGAL CRIMINALS who have lived LIVES of constant CRIME for the entire time they have been illegal aliens - day in and day out.

A pattern of CONSTANT CRIME, against USA laws, they educated everyone, including their children and family members, how to succeed at.

NO Americans can do that and be treated like saints - no matter what race they are - just like illegal aliens are treated.

If it makes you feel any better, Californians have been fighting the illegal aliens, and their state government offices, since long before the 1986 amnesty that WAS the ONLY amnesty that the USA will give.

"IF" anyone, including Obama, gives amnesty IT WILL BE REPEALED!

NO ONE is welcomed into the USA with lifestyles of lawless invaders who steal everything they get along their lawless way inside America's borders.

The illegal aliens lifestyle begins (and ends) with LIES - endless LIES.

If they have come into the USA on a visa, then the moment they INTEND to overstay their visa (whether it was before they got the visa - which is usual - or after they entered the USA), they then are living a constant LIE - one right after another.

The LIE that they are in the USA for the work because they are poor doesn't pan out with their actions, because actions speak louder than words.

Hence, they paid someone to get them into the America ILLEGALLY.

More LIES!

Then there's the "fraudulent identifications" for EACH illegal aliens, which costs more MONEY they say they don't have.

They are now FELONS! As such, can NEVER be legal American citizens. That would be NEVER in BILLIONS of years, plus some.

Next - they seem to find a car somewhere to get into a USA Welfare office.

More LIES! About who they are, which means they have to show their "fraudulent identifications". And so many more questions.

ALL LIES!

Then there's work - if they work at all - because they really don't have to, because they are on WELFARE and a LOTTO win of other USA dollars that Americans cannot qualify for.

More and more and MORE LIES!

How many Americans, in the government, in any other government and/or authority office BELIEVES that ALL OF A SUDDEN if amnesty comes along that ANY ONE of these lifetime CRIMINALS will leave their GIFT FROM THE USA GOVT. of a freeloading lifestyle of CRIME?

Thank you for all your service to America and all vet's who fought and died for Freedom. God Bless you.

I stand with you all the way. I love America and always will. My ancestors fought with George Washington a real American President.

Quotes from George Washington:

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.
    George Washington

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
    George Washington

The time is now near at hand which must probably determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their houses and farms are to be pillaged and destroyed, and themselves consigned to a state of wretchedness from which no human efforts will deliver them. The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army. Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us only the choice of brave resistance, or the most abject submission. We have, therefore, to resolve to conquer or die.
    George Washington - address to the Continental Army before the Battle of Long Island (27 August 1776)
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

AirborneSapper,

I agree with your post 100%. And Thank You so much for your service and sacrifices for your country and patriotic, conscientious, hard-working Americans everywhere.

As GR said, I do believe that most Americans agree with you strongly. It's just that we are not given the kind of positive media attention that is due. Instead the media attention paints us as racist, xenophobic, selfish, immigrant hating, far right angry radicals who are too lazy to do the jobs the poor hard-working, upright, family oriented immigrants will do (sarcasm) and that we are the minority. Which we know is not true!

The bit of silver lining to all this, is that Americans everywhere are waking up! Perhaps in part because it has come down to a fight for our very survival individually and as a country of true Americans. The spirit that made America the greatest nation on the face of the earth has been stirred and moved to start standing up again for what made America a great nation to begin with. Americans are fighters and they are waking up! And your post is just the kind of stirring message that contributes to that awakening. Well said - passing it on. Thank You!

And GR, I agree with you that if amnesty is granted, they better build more prisons because they are going to need them! I hope that will not happen and it scares the bejeezus out of me too. But true Americans have, are, and will continue to fight against tyrants and despots and greedy elite who want to be kings and live in luxury while the rest of us are their serfs. THIS FIGHT IS THE AMERICAN WAY!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

excellent posts and replieseveryone.
    Keep it up