Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I read that a lot of mysterious facilities were being observed, empty, but with guards, signs and barbed wire all over the country. There has been considerable speculation as to the purpose. Rex 84? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84), but over on La Raza sites they were complaining that it was meant for them and their foreign cousins.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC ChrisTheMediocre ... Keep on top of these fools by observing what they do. Mexico is all but a failed state and we are next in line unless we take a stand
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's scare talk. Mexico, MIC etc. want more money.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Welcome to ALIPAC ChrisTheMediocre
    Abn Engineer ?

Here, D Trp., 1/45th ACR
    I can read writin' and write readin' so the Liberals among us are in BIG trouble...

Oh, Come On...

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Adding deep, dark conspiratorial overtones detracts from any perceived relevance of a site like this. Paranoia is self-defeating...

I don't doubt the government has contingency plans along the lines in that document, but the implied motives imparted on the document are along the lines of the old Oliver-North-Conspired-to-Take-Over-The-Government type...

Personally I don't see the landscape of the country littered with vast conspiracies-in-waiting, with shadowy agencies in the wings, waiting to seize control for nefarious motives.

Uh, could detention centers near the borders, even 'secret' ones, be for purposes other than to herd us all into concentration camps ?

Ranger Buddy is in intelligence here at Ft. Benning - will ask him tomorrow. He has enough rank to find out the synopsis of that REX thing...
    I can read writin' and write readin' so the Liberals among us are in BIG trouble...

Well...

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I read that a lot of mysterious facilities were being observed, empty, but with guards, signs and barbed wire all over the country. There has been considerable speculation as to the purpose. Rex 84? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84), but over on La Raza sites they were complaining that it was meant for them and their foreign cousins.
    Well, what shows up on Google earth ! Where are these mystery concentration camps ? Tell me where they are and I'll fetch the 3-foot resolution photos...

Methinks these camps (like the nefarious black helicopters) are existing facilities that are being mislabeled or misinterpreted.

BTW - the black helicopters Do exist, but they belong to the Army's 160th Special Ops Aviation Regiment. I know people who serve in that unit...

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    "I read that the increase in detention centers is a preparation just in case of a massive northward move by large numbers of people".

Yeah they will be for Americans protesting the entire population of Mexico seeking asylum in this country. Could this be why this so called congress is trying to ram a trillion dollar Ponzi scheme disguised as a stimulus package down our throats and up our wazoos which in reality would be a jobs and benefits giveaway for all these political refugees.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    "I read that the increase in detention centers is a preparation just in case of a massive northward move by large numbers of people".

Yeah they will be for Americans protesting the entire population of Mexico seeking asylum in this country. Could this be why this so called congress is trying to ram a trillion dollar Ponzi scheme disguised as a stimulus package down our throats and up our wazoos which in reality would be a jobs and benefits giveaway for all these political refugees.
    They're economic refugees of a corrupt plutocracy...

Funny, they chose the easy way out and abandon their own country and birthright rather than tar and feather the rapscallions and ride them around on a splintery rail before lynching them.

With utterly no loyalty for their own nation, don't expect much of them here except to be benefits vacuum cleaners.

The other piece I posted clearly shows they have no claim on this land or any right to come here illegally and demand 'rights'...seems Mexico is a better place to march with La Raza types and demand their rights !

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTheMediocre
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Welcome to ALIPAC ChrisTheMediocre
    Abn Engineer ?

Here, D Trp., 1/45th ACR
    Yep Airborne Engineer ... recently retired .... spent a lot of time with the ACR as well as 1st Armored Division, 82 Airborne, 101st Airborne, 2nd Infantry division, 172 light Inf. Brigade in Alaska although I think it was renamed all as a Combat Engineer

Wooooo Hooooo ... see ya at the breach battle buddy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast