Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Government's obligation to its citizens.

We need a hero.
    We need someone with an understanding of law who has the connections and the wealth and the courage to make the government accountable. And because I have none of those things, I wonder...are there any laws on the books or written into the constitution that holds those in office accountable to protecting the health and welfare of its citizens? Can they be made to follow the rules of law of this country? I ask this sincerly because as I see it, Americans are being put in danger by an onslaught of illegals. Our health is threatened by those coming that haven't passed medical exams. Our resources are being drained. Our lives are being threatened. Our financial security is in jepordy. We are being infested with drugs.
    Isn't there any way to legally hold those in power accountable? Can we force them legally to follow the laws that exist on the books?

Not for one second, not even a blink of an eye, do I ever expect the current government of the United States, of which I am a Citizen, to have my welfare and pursuit of happiness as their goal!

I have, and always will, believe that the likelihood of my ultimate success (or failure), rests squarely on my shoulders alone!

Given opportunity, and the ability to recognize such, every citizen of this country should be able to make an attempt at self-preservation, and the pursuit of ideas and dreams.

Within the last quarter century, however, we have been led to the proverbial slaughterhouse! No longer is our government interested in its citizens, rather, it is interested in and of itself!

Flanked by a privately held Central Bank, a "Federal Reserve" accountable to no one, a Capital Market of Liars (Wall Street), corporations that sell the souls of the loyal employees that gave them success, our "democracy" is nothing less than washed out television advertisement! The Constitution is being replaced by the whims of the moneyed elite, and the goal of the "New World Order" is to subjugate what freedom (you think you may have) to the scrapheap of the "War on Terrorism"!

Wake-up people---you are in charge?
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!