Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is the REAL Arnold!

Schwarzenegger: Anti-Immigrant?
    Domenico Maceri - PVNN

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in San Pedro, California October, 2006. (Reuters/Robert Galbraith)

“Those comments are disturbing to many of us,â€

Of course he's a pandering fool now. He's afraid to be voted out of office with such a huge hispanic population in California. I'm hispanic and I am truly sickend!

It was the governor's staff, however, who called KFI radio Thursday and said Schwarzenegger wanted to talk about the billboard, which had been a cause celebre in California conservative circles.
    The freeway billboard, designed to promote the evening newscast on a local Spanish-language station, featured a picture that dropped a Mexico City monument into downtown Los Angeles and the words "Los Angeles, CA," with the "CA" crossed out and replaced with a red "Mexico."
    TREASON

Why didn't the FCC yank the broadcast license away from this KFI radio station?

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    It was the governor's staff, however, who called KFI radio Thursday and said Schwarzenegger wanted to talk about the billboard, which had been a cause celebre in California conservative circles.
    The freeway billboard, designed to promote the evening newscast on a local Spanish-language station, featured a picture that dropped a Mexico City monument into downtown Los Angeles and the words "Los Angeles, CA," with the "CA" crossed out and replaced with a red "Mexico."
    TREASON

Why didn't the FCC yank the broadcast license away from this KFI radio station?
    KFI did not put the billboard up, a Spanish TV station did. KFI was only reporting on it to Americans, and I guess Arnold called up and agreed with KFI that it should be taken down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Flip-flop, flip-flop, flip-flop . . . .
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

nativists=patriot

protectionist= common sense

I love how they can take a word and make it sound evil. I have a few words to call our pandering politicians, scum, low life, cowards, traitors, and those are kind.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

He is an absolute Kennedy Clone Idiot.

Does he think all of us are Idiots and buy his crap.

He would never make President, because I and others outside of CA would make certain of it.

More illegal Mexicans have moved into CA under his give away tax dollar, housing, Administration. They were there already, and he has given them Carte Blanche, and is crying because he want federal money to fund it.

That SOB could have started shoring up CA Borders and Patrol and helped his neighboring states. He needs to go back to Europe and take Maria with him. And Teddy too. They are the reason he is in office.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Do any of you truly believe that when Arnold came to this country someone called him a Nazi... dont you people remember the movie "Pumping Iron" the man had muscles on Muscles

I think this is a load of SH_T and if you people believe it you deserve all the SH_T these people feed you
    Yea, fabricated by Arnie to enforce the race card. Besides, he is not from Germany and he is not a Nazi. Another thing,
    Contrary to the popular myth that illegal immigrants cut in line, the governor realizes that there is no line -- not if you're poor and from a country where the number of people who want to come to the U.S. far exceeds the visa allotment
    just because people around the world are poor doesen't mean that they have a right to come here. Look at Haiti, migrants from that country have been turned away for decades. This statement is full of holes.

Re: The Govinator talks about Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    There is a system that has been created on purpose to look the other way and to bring them in because everyone knows that we cannot function without them."
    He says we cannot function without illegals while standing in front of a CA budget deficit chart? He is clearly bought off, it is obvious to anyone with any sense that we cannot function WITH them.

Thanks Arnold for continuting to perpetuate the illusion that the illegal invader is some poor victim who is incapable of making any choices for themselves.

Arnold, as far as I know, you immigrated to this country legally. Do you really mean to tell me you do not know the difference between legal and illegal?

My god, if you cannot make that distinction, you have absolutely no business representing the people of this state.

I remember all the promises you made when you were running to oust Grey Davis so long ago. Today, I no longer recognize any of your political beliefs.

I guess your wife being a Kennedy has had substatial influence on your positions regarding illegal immigration in this country. I always though it odd that a Republican would ever be welcomed into such a die-hard Democratic Political Institution such as the Kennedy's are. But I gave you the benefit of the doubt, much now to my dismay.

Well my position on your ability to lead has changed Arnold. I'm now convinced that a movie action hero and a professional body builder does not guarantee competent political leadership.

We should have known California. This will be the last time I ever support an actor who has made millions of dollars in the movie business and now wants to run for office as if it's some sort of second career.

No way....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast