Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Gowdy Flatly Accuses Obama Of Lying To Women To Get Elected

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Gowdy Flatly Accuses Obama Of Lying To Women To Get Elected

Gowdy Flatly Accuses Obama Of Lying To Women To Get Elected

Nov 29, 2013 4 Comments Chuck Biscuits

Excerpted from The Hill:
    Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) accused President Barack Obama of misleading women in order to win reelection by advertising a contraceptive mandate in ObamaCare that he knew would be struck down by the Supreme Court.
    “He knows he’s not going to win this at the Supreme Court, but he won in 2012, and that was his real objective,” Gowdy said in an appearance on Fox News’s “On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren.”
    As ObamaCare has been implemented, a provision requiring employer-provided health insurance to offer free birth control has met with fierce opposition. While churches are exempted from the rule, religiously based organizations and for-profit corporations are not.
    Several companies, including Hobby Lobby, have sued, claiming that the forced provision of birth control violates their owners’ religious beliefs and is illegal under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act as well as the First Amendment.
    On Tuesday, the Supreme Court announced that it would hear Hobby Lobby’s case after the company succeeded in winning an injunction against the mandate in July.
    Gowdy predicted that the Supreme Court will decisively strike down the mandate as illegal, and claimed that Obama was equally aware this was the likely outcome.

Keep reading

http://patdollard.com/2013/11/gowdy-...o-get-elected/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would vote for Trey Gowdy for President in a half a second!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I second that.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Oh Yeah....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate to post this but the record shows that Mr. Gowdy is ambiguous and bounces back and forth on amnesty for illegal aliens. I wish I could like him; I wish I could trust him; I wish that those who talk conservative on other issues were conservative on illegal immigration and opposed amnesty. But from Paul Ryan to Rand Paul (even though he voted against S 744, Rand Paul remains squishy on amnesty) they all want desperately find an excuse to vote for amnesty. Mr. Gowdy seems to be in that group. Every time I start to like one of these guys they start with the, maybe amnesty, crap.

Only a few seem to stand firm Ted Cruse (excluding one badvote) and totally consistent Jeff Sessions. Except for a few, the great majority can not be trusted.

Patriots keep up constant pressure because the majority can not be truste
    Last edited by csarbww; 12-01-2013 at 12:56 AM.