Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Graduation Picture of Kids Wearing the Mexican Flag

I was in-sensed when I saw the picture of the small graduating class in our town. One kid stood out wearing the Mexican flag over his graduation gown. My thought was, "what an ingrate. You get free education that you don't get in Mexico, and you want to flaunt your ungratefulness to us the American people who have paid for your education. I can't believe the administrators allowed him to do this."

I feel like writing a letter to the editor. I'm waiting to see if anyone else does, then I'll piggyback on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

that this would be allowed is the heart of the problem.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Write the letter -- guaranteed to make you feel better after you've expressed yourself.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

All the other "theys" may be waiting for "you" to start.

Patriotic, aren't they?

The Prez should have been there.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Graduation Picture of Kids Wearing the Mexican Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I was in-sensed when I saw the picture of the small graduating class in our town. One kid stood out wearing the Mexican flag over his graduation gown. My thought was, "what an ingrate. You get free education that you don't get in Mexico, and you want to flaunt your ungratefulness to us the American people who have paid for your education. I can't believe the administrators allowed him to do this."

I feel like writing a letter to the editor. I'm waiting to see if anyone else does, then I'll piggyback on it.
    This is why these people should never be allowed to be American citizens ever. Their loyality is not the United States. Do to political correctness they are allowed to make a mockery or a joke of our laws and are country. This would of have never have happened 20 or 30 years ago.

Can you post the picture? Gogo

Infuriating! Remember that Olympics a few years ago when they told our team members to not wave the American flag around so much and to not act so happy when they won?

I would have told them to stuff it, and I wouldn't have allowed any of the teams to go!

And this punk flaunts his flag at a ceremony in America!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Write the letter, Gogo...and tell them that Americans are not going to tolerate this anti-American behavior. Remind them that this behavior is what infuriated the American people into rising up and defeating the Immigration bill!

These people should be the first ones to be deported...even if they are anchor babies!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Write the letter, Gogo...and tell them that Americans are not going to tolerate this anti-American behavior. Remind them that this behavior is what infuriated the American people into rising up and defeating the Immigration bill!

These people should be the first ones to be deported...even if they are anchor babies!
    I agree... The American people who still have their heads in the sand should see these type of pictures of people who are thumbing their noses at us and have no love for our country... Maybe then they would see what we are dealing with.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast