Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grassfires email

I'm not that computer savvy, to know how to take Grassfires email to me, and paste it here.....so here's the flavor of their message.

From what I got out of it, Senator John Cornyn has told them that the immigration reform Bill the House passed, won't be the same from the Senate.

That Sen. Cornyn has asked the Grassfires group, to have their members contact both Sen. Cornyn and Arlen Spector to tell both of them, of our strong anti-guest worker...anti-amnesty views on this issue...before March 2.

They listed their phone numbers
    Spector 202-224-4254
    Cornyn 202-224-2934

We have got to flood their office's with calls...should we call everyday, or is once enough?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Grassfire is promoting a bill with Guest Worker in it and a biometric national ID SS card for all Americans.

When I signed their petition, I did NOT sign up for anything with a Guest Worker Amnesty in it.

Before our website had problems, someone sent me their contact info. If someone will print that email again here, we will challenge Grassfire for their use of online signatures to support Guest Worker Amnesty legislation.

What a dirty trick!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)