Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grassley opposed lists fifteen flaws in Immigration bill

from email

Dear Ms. Higby:

Greetings from Washington D.C.

The United States Senate is currently debating an immigration bill that includes an amnesty program for over 12 million illegal aliens who are in the United States. Today, I outlined the top 15 flaws with this amnesty program which is ripe for abuse and rotten for national security.

I voted for amnesty more than 20 years ago. I believed at the time that by giving illegal aliens blanket citizenship, we would solve the problem. I was wrong. We’ve now got at least 12 million people illegal aliens thumbing their nose at our laws. We found out that by rewarding illegality, we only get more illegality.

If the bill passes, the amnesty provisions would allow for illegal aliens to immediately apply for probationary status. If they are approved, the illegal alien would automatically receive a Social Security number and work authorization. In 1-2 years, once certain requirements are met by the federal government, the illegal alien can apply for a “Zâ€
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

MW
    · Terrorists and criminals can apply for amnesty – The Secretary of Homeland Security is allowed to waive the grounds of ineligibility for those who have an outstanding administrative final order of removal, deportation or exclusion. Currently there are more than 637,000 alien absconders in the United States that have defied orders to leave.
    This is probably the guideline that will allow Elvira Arellano to remain in the United States because you know Rep. Guitterez (D-IL) will convince Chertoff of her goodness ( ). I'd be willing to wager my first born that her felony charge for reentry after deportation will be overlooked. What do you think, will she be able to stay if this massive amnesty bill is signed into law?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And if my memory serves me.. he voted yes on cloture.. I guess all those that voted yes.. would not support the actual bill... thats encouraging.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Thanks so much for posting these. He pointed out a number of issues that I wasn't aware of. What he has revealed makes this S.1348 Bill even worse than I had known it to be. Loophole after loophole is being isolated. It is nauseating.

Grassley did vote "yes" to Cloture, btw.

He just presented the 15 Flaws a few minutes ago and did an excellent job enumerating them. Now he's presenting his Amendment (I think it's Amendment 1166) of these flaws.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Even though I was very angry I truly think some of these guys voted YES so they could knock down all the unreasonable points this amnesty plans want. He is doing just that and a very smart move on his part.

Thanks Grassley!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Even though I was very angry I truly think some of these guys voted YES so they could knock down all the unreasonable points this amnesty plans want. He is doing just that and a very smart move on his part.
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I like the point he made that LEGAL STATUS is INSTANT AMNESTY with all the rights as a legal citizen. In fact, this bill it gives more rights to illegal than American citizens and legal immigrants.