Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grassroots getting newsprint, and seem to be growing

Numbers USA was mentioned in the Philadelphia Inquirer in an article. This is the first time I have caught any group mentioned in print. They also mentioned another group that is not liked here (Grassfire).

In addition, a rep from my state (PA) has been announced forming a group trying to work on illegal immigration at the state level.

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I just go a flyer for USA PAC from a district attorney concerned about the cost and damage done by illegals. It sounds like another grassroots local organization going.

I hope this is a sign the interest in stopping the invasion is growing.

EDIT: Sorry for the dup post about Numbers USA. I just found somebody else posted the article.

I'm going on MSNBC about this today. It is a big score for our movement that the press is finally getting wise to those of us on the net and on talk radio that are leading the charge against this amnesty bill.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree - the big news here is the rise of grassroots lobbying, both in size and effectiveness. The average citizen is growing wise to the hijacking of our government, and finding ways to be heard. Before, the elite sneered at organizations like NumbersUSA and all the talk radio stations. The elite were counting on our ignorance and complacency, but our lives have become so constrained by their games that almost everyone is noticing that things have gone badly awry.

I was on another board headquartered in the UK, from whose activists came the sincere question, since Americans have arms and a history of rebellion, why haven't we done something? But we are doing something, just that the technology is different now from colonial days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ikendter....

The group, "STATE LEGISLATORS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION," was started by Pa Rep. Daryl Metcalf and there are a couple of threads on the subject already going.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm going on MSNBC about this today. It is a big score for our movement that the press is finally getting wise to those of us on the net and on talk radio that are leading the charge against this amnesty bill.

W
    So true W. I was watching a news program yesterday where they said that the grassroots organizations are the ones who determined this outcome. I was happy to hear it finally acknowledged.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm going on MSNBC about this today. It is a big score for our movement that the press is finally getting wise to those of us on the net and on talk radio that are leading the charge against this amnesty bill.W
    W -- while there if the opportunity arises, can you please clarify something with the media? They continue to state that this is a "Republican Base" issue. Please let them know this is an AMERICAN CITIZEN ISSUE and THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN VOTERS REGARDLESS OF THEIR POLITICAL AFFILATION (I am a former Democrat turned Independent in 2000) ARE AGAINST ANY FORM OF AMNESTY and we ALL WANT OUR BORDERS SECURED, ILLEGALS SOCIAL BENEFITS CUT OFF AND A WALL BUILT. WE ARE SICK OF AMERICANS BEING MURDERD BY ILLEGAL DRUNK DRIVERS, GANGS RUNNING US OUT OF OUR NEIGHBORHOODS, PRESSING 2 FOR ENGLISH AND PAYING FOR WHAT AMOUNTS TO BEING RAPED BY CORPORATE AMERICA.

They need to understand its not about party lines its about AMERICANS LOVING/SAVING OUR COUNTRY FROM TRAITORS AND INVADERS.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

WE NEED EVERYBODY CALLING, FAXING AND E-MAILING, AND POSTING SO WE KNOW WHAT YOUR HEARING. LET THEM KNOW U.S.CITIZENS HAVE COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND ARE SEEING THE LIGHT!!!!!!

Instructions and posts here!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67975

Link to Kates new Fax!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67814
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)