Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great article on Mexican Drug Cartel Guns and Hillary's Lie

Take a moment to read a great article about the fraudulent claim by Sec. of State Clinton that illegally smuggled arms from the U.S. fuel the Mexican border violence.
    http://www.gunnewsdaily.com/rw807.html

I dispatch for a sheriff's dept in New Mexico. I have NEVER run a gun used in a commission of a crime involving gangs or drugs that was not stolen or not manufactured or registered in the United States. Never!

I had the opportunity to speak with Jerome Corsi as a caller to the Peter Boyles show on KHOW out of Denver. I expressed my belief, to Dr. Corsi, that Hillary was orchestrating this fraudulent claim about guns being illegally smuggled out of the U.S. with the cooperation and scheming of the Mexican government. The Mexican government is 'driven' by the Mexican drug cartels, essentially implicating Hillary and our State Department in aiding and abetting violence on the border while attempting to disarm law abiding American Citizens. Dr. Corsi agreed with me.

We used to get monthly stats from the ATF on illegal firearms smuggled out of the U.S. into Mexico. The ATF stats were about 100-200 guns a month smuggled out of the U.S. into Mexico. Now the State Department releases those same stats. The number of guns smuggled into Mexico from the U.S., according to the State Dept. is now 2000 a day! This is a lie! In January Richard Durbin and Diane Fienstein grilled an ATF agent in a judiciary committee on this very subject. When the ATF agent told them their figures were wrong and misleading, Durbin and Fienstein fell out of their trees! Sec. of Snake Hillary Clinton is lying and, of course, the media just loves her lies.

ELE

Our Gov't doesn't want us to beable to defend ourselves.

This is a Hilary lie so that she can convince the American people that our Gov't must take OUR guns away to help Mexico.

More lies from the Communist regime in Washington!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IT IS CALLED TREASON What is punishment for treason?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    IT IS CALLED TREASON What is punishment for treason?
    Being married to Bill? :P

The Clintons are part of the problem with this great country. Hillary is a treasonous liar. In years past she would have been tared and feathered and run out of the USA.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas