Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The great economic melting pot disaster

What do you get when you take two levels of water and remove the barriers between them? they equalize. One is lower than it started, the other higher.If Bush tries to equalize our economy with Mexico, Ours will drop to such a low level as to destroy itself. Can't he see that the more we blend with Mexico, the worse the damage? I'll have to be ready for trouble here. My son overheard the men accross the street saying that if things get worse for them, they will start killing Americans. If after a while you don't hear from me, then you will know what happened.
    Signing off.

Yup, I've been threatened as well - and my sister who is a school teacher too.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

So cv, do you still think we should contact...contact...file lawsuits? Do you think that's what the illegals will do? No, they're not even trying to work within the system, even though the system is on their side.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Well KickEmOut, what do you propose? If you can tell it cautiously enough that you don't incriminate yourself - what is your plan? And whatever that plan is - do you have the majority of Americans on your side when it comes to such a plan? Remember, to act hastily and as a loner will not acomplish a plan at all.

>Listen Mode<
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Yes, I have a plan. The plan is to "sacrifice" (read that "to stand by and allow to happen") a few thousand citizens at the hands of the illegals and their gang-member children so that enough people get so ticked off they will march on the WH and treat Bush the same way the Italians treated a particular dictator. And that will be one march I will make a special effort to attend even though it's 3000 miles to Washington and gas is 3.34 per gallon here.

But right now I am getting ready for the drive to LA so that I can attend the rally down there. Look for me on the news, I'll be wearing a shirt that says "Hell No, YOU Must Go". My elderly parents, the ones who began using this nic, will be with me and I will defend them from the illegals with every fiber of my being.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>