Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great Lakes Naval Base and Illegals

Last weekend ICE was ready to raid Great Lakes Naval Base and arrest about 400 illegal immigrants and Janet Napolian called it off at the last minute. She said she wants to go after the employers. Naval Base, US Govermnent Duh! What is she going to fine the Navy? Why doesn't this administration just nuke us and get the destruction of our country over with quickly.

ELE

Illegals must be arrested and deported.

Janet is an American traitor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well they say the government is the largest employer of illegals........go figure!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I live less than 15 minutes from this base. I am bitterly disappointed that this raid was canceled. The jobs that it would have opened up for Americans and legal immigrants.... Waukegan has tens of thousands of illegal aliens -this would have been such an important raid.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Discouraged wrote:

Last weekend ICE was ready to raid Great Lakes Naval Base and arrest about 400 illegal immigrants and Janet Napolian called it off at the last minute.
    So can we assume the 400 illegal aliens get to walk? If so, this is absolutely outrageous!

By the way, could you please provide a source to your information? Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I did some looking over in the news section and found this mention. Who do we complain to? Imagine the jobs that would have opened up in my area. So angry about this...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01751.html

Within ICE, the front-office vetting of cases has led to some doubts. Last week, for example, ICE postponed plans to raid employers at a military-related facility in Chicago for which they had arranged to temporarily detain as many as 100 illegal immigrants, according to one official. A second official said Napolitano thought the investigative work was inadequate.

The raid would have been the second under the Obama administration. After the first, a Feb. 24 sweep of an engine-parts maker in Bellingham, Wash., that led to 28 arrests, Napolitano publicly expressed disappointment that ICE did not inform her beforehand and announced an investigation into agency communication practices.

MW
    Thanks for the information, fedup.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

This is completely outrageous........

It has gone from one disgusting display of government failure, to the American people, to another.

Janet Napolitano, friend to illegal aliens, enemy to American citizens and legal immigrants.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

This quisling administration can order downsizing at General Motors, which will cost thousand of Americans to lose their jobs, but god forbid that even a few hundred illegals should be displaced, to make room for Americans.

Here's a radical proposal for Janet: arrest the illegals and deport the whole families. Then hang a sign on the base's fence: Help Wanted, Americans and Legal Residents Only.

I heard this on WLSAM radio.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast