Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: a great new site for us patriots

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

a great new site for us patriots

finally a conservative alternative to " farcebook " introducing http://magabook.com/MAGABook please pass it along

Don't see what's great about it. Just a bunch of icons, and no information. Maybe just my browser.

probably your browser jtdc look on the left hand side of the page for info we've almost reached 5,000 members it's grown 3,000 in just 4 hours

Quote Originally Posted by johnr65 View Post
    probably your browser jtdc look on the left hand side of the page for info we've almost reached 5,000 members it's grown 3,000 in just 4 hours
    On the right is a list of members, on the left a list of things like:
    Intro
    Profile page for the MAGA Book Administrator.
    Profession
    Information hidden
    Education
    Information hidden
    Hometown
    Information hidden
    Living in
    Information hidden
    Living in
    Information hidden.

I see no information about what the site does or is for. I am on Windows XP, so I know there are many site features that I cannot use. But then again, I haven't had an infection in years.

Four hours doesn't give much time for anybody to assess how great it is. That is like movies being rated "the best of the year" a month before anybody but critics, if even them, have seen it.

i don't know honestly I'm able to navigate it pretty good yeah i would say spend a little more time with it we've reached 5,000 members now pretty darn good for one day

Quote Originally Posted by johnr65 View Post
    i don't know honestly I'm able to navigate it pretty good yeah i would say spend a little more time with it we've reached 5,000 members now pretty darn good for one day
    Apparently only compatible with the latest browsers. I have one utility who, although having online payment, I can get through to the last screen to verify info and pay, but there is no "pay button". For two months I tried with their online technician, even telephone help and they couldn't figure it out. I gave up and just send them a check. Evey other vendor I have no problem with.

I stopped using IE because when they went to IE7, it was not compatible with older HTML that IE6 could use. So I now use Mozilla.

I have a Windows 10 machine, but it has never been connected to the internet. I use it to play HD videos. Even my TV, which has internet access, can't play half of the UTube stuff. I have to save it to a drive with the XP machine and play the file directly with the TV or Windows 10 Computer.

My main program is a DOS program, which is not compatible with Windows 10. A DOS Box is limited. So I stick with my XP machine. My DOS program came on my original computer circa 1989, before the internet. But I have programmed it to write HTML and for a while had my own website. There may be newer programs that may be better, but they generally cost $$$. And thus far I haven't found one as flexible as this one.

Note: When I had my website, I would have to access my pages with another machine because, if I used the machine I created the page on, often it would point to a link on my hard drive that wasn't available on the web. I also designed it for older HTML as most newer browsers could access them.

I recently tried to go on DIRECTVNOW. But their site says I have to upgrade to Win 10 just to see what they offer. So bye-bye!
    Last edited by jtdc; 04-14-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Don't see what's great about it. Just a bunch of icons, and no information. Maybe just my browser.
    I did not see anything either.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

I'm not saying you are crazy, but I would be crazy to join that site. This looks like a phishing attempt and I'm not in the mood to play.

I use my own open source operating system based off of Fedora, so if I run through your root directory, I could, find everything I'm looking for. But I kind of want you to be up front.

If this site is real, and I'm fairly sure that it is not:
    Where is your SSL certificate?
    Where is your FAQ section?

There are many more questions I could ask but I don't want to waste your time or mine...
    Last edited by Boomslang; 04-15-2018 at 08:35 PM.

So, here is your web site information:
    What do you want with Alipac, (?)Mr. Officer?

Domain Name: MAGABOOK.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1539371502_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
    Updated Date: 2018-03-26T04:44:50Z
    Creation Date: 2009-01-26T21:09:11Z <------- This just made my hat flip. You are a Federal Officer???????
    Registry Expiry Date: 2020-01-26T21:09:11Z
    Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC <----- Looks like you got Godaddy privacy protection
    Registrar IANA ID: 146
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 480-624-2505
    Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
    Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
    Name Server: NS8317.HOSTGATOR.COM
    Name Server: NS8318.HOSTGATOR.COM
    DNSSEC: unsigned
    URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
    >>> Last update of whois database: 2018-04-09T18:29:24Z <<<
    Last edited by Boomslang; 04-15-2018 at 08:54 PM.

best way to join MAGABOOK is to go to Twitter and type in the search box MAGABOOK that will take you to their twitter page and join from there ...this isn't a hoax or a scam there's thousands of us patriots on that site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast