Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great news sometimes comes to your doorstep

A little over 10 years ago I did alot of truck driving up and down the east coast for a company. When the company was bought I got out of the business. I was called by one of the guys I still keep in touch with from time to time whom stayed with the company and has progressed himself to management. He called to ask if I would come back and take on the long hauls for him. I was surprised to hear him ask this since we had talked about a month ago at a picnic and nothing was mentioned about needing help.
    Apparently they are, as they hire legal workers, giving notices to all of their drivers who have SS# issues. This is 80 - 90% of his force. After talking for a while it seems that it is going on with more than just this one company. Almost all of the dirt rigs are headhunting within other companies to lure legal workers to their outfit so that they can clean their act up in the same manner as his company is. He asked me to name my price so it seems they're getting the message that the cheap labor is about to start costing a pretty penny.
    I hope this feels like a pat on the back to all of you, as it did me.

Wonderful news
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God I sure hope so.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This sounds good.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    That really is good news.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Great story.
    Hope we can hear more of them.
    Heard more then enough of American workers who have lost their jobs due to illegals, especially in construction.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Name that price and go for it. We need this story at Fox News. Hey, email Neal Cavuto and John Gibson with your story since the SS# news was on all day today.

Thanks "Armybrat" sure is nice to get good news once in awhile in hopes that our hard work is paying off for all Ameicans!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Wonderful news! ! Thanks for posting!!!

Let us know what you do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast