Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Greater Threat To America: Vicente Fox or Osama bin Laden?

JOHN W LILLPOP

Mexico’s Vicente Fox arrived in Utah Tuesday afternoon, his first stop on a four-day tour to rally Mexicans squatting illegally in America. Common criminals the Mexican president foolishly calls ‘heroes.’

Odd, that. According to the logic-challenged Fox, illegal aliens from Mexico are heroes, whereas illegals living in Mexico from nations south of Mexico’s borders are felons.

What is the difference, one wonders? US dinero would seem to be the short answer.

Whilst the unlovable Fox was invading the great state of Utah, America’s other public nemesis, Osama bin Laden, was announcing that Zacharias Moussaoui was NOT a part of the 9/11 plot after all.

Turns out Moussaoui was telling the truth when he said he was lying…. about being guilty. That is, if you believe that bin Laden is now telling the truth.

Strange message from OBL, true or not. Why would this master terrorist waste his time and effort just to let the world know Moussaoui was not a part of 9/11?

Perhaps things are slowing down in the terrorism sector, like the housing bubble bursting here?

But which of these two evil men-Vicente Fox or Osama bin Laden- is a greater threat to America?

Everyone knows that bin Laden orchestrated the 9/11 attacks which killed 3,000 innocent Americans.

But how many innocent Americans have been raped, murdered or robbed by illegal aliens since 9/11? Guess: More than 3,000.

Everyone knows that Al-Quadea and Osama bin Laden are an enormous danger to US homeland security, and would kill millions of innocent Americans if given the opportunity.

But how many terrorists have made it across the US-Mexico border because of the unmanageable flood of mostly-Mexican invaders coming here, for whatever purpose?

Everyone knows that fighting Osama bin Laden and the war on terror is costing America at least 10 billion dollars a month.

But what about the $60-80 billion it costs each year to provide 20 million illegal aliens with food, education, medical care and other public services?

Everyone knows Osama bin Laden and Islamic extremists are intent on destroying western civilization and converting the entire world to Islam.

But what about the fact that many illegal aliens come to the US with visions of reconquering the American southwest upper-most in their minds?

Or that millions refuse to assimilate by learning American language and culture?

There is one factor that makes Vicente Fox decidedly more dangerous than Osama bin Laden: Fox is able to rely on George W Bush as a co-conspirator in the Mexicanization of America.

As far as we know, Osama bin Laden has no such ’special’ relationship with GW Bush.

The bottom line: How do you say Jihad in Spanish?

According to my out-of-touch sister-in-law whom I tried to educate but failed....the "Tim McVay's of the world are more dangerous than Osama!"
    Sheesh....
    I'm guessing she may not even konw who Fox is (or didn't until I told her).

Banned
    Well, Osama may have a few dozen boots on the ground in the US. Fox has an army of over 20 million here already and more on the way.

That's a tough one Osama wants to destroy us for ideological reasons, Fox wants to for convenience and money. Our government is willing to fight Osama at the moment but not Fox. I guess that makes Fox the greater threat. Osama's attack brought out the best in the American people. Fox will destroy everything worth while about America and we (the collective we) will help him.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Well, Osama may have a few dozen boots on the ground in the US. Fox has an army of over 20 million here already and more on the way.
    Correcto Mundo. Sorry, but my spanish isnt so good.
    We are told that Osama bin Ladin was behind the tragedy on 9/11. And he is from a very evil group and I am sure has some of his followers in the USA. But Fox has over 20 million 'soldiers' here, with more on the way, thanks to our government. I feel more threatened by Fox than Osama. It will be Fox's fault that any nukes were smuggled into America, because of the lack of security on Mexico's side of the border. Also, due to the Senate's ugly Amnesty package, our country will look like a hell hole within a few years, and we will be bankrupt.
    That makes us an easy target for any of our other enemies. And believe me, thanks to Bush's good-hearted prescence, not too many other countries like us.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn